first post, need to purge my feelings!

by Krista 56 Replies latest jw friends

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Welcome!!!

Yes, the Dub's are their own worst nightmare. The WTBS is concerned about us "poztates" but their self righteous, santimonious, prick members do far more "damage" than we do.

Great first post!!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well that was quite the opening post.

It's almost like you were the CIA undercover in the KH.

Sorry you had to go thru that.

Welcome to the board

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Welcome Krista. It's nice to 'meet' you!

Jean

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

Welcome Krista, you have found the right place to help you on your journey.
    Take care!
    MP

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Well Krista,

You have found the home of countless people at various stages of the same journey you are on. It is good to be validated and have support from others who understand.

Hopefully you have not traded your real world of friends for the JW community already. Reviewing all the folks you describe at your KH made me wonder at how hard I tried for 40 years to make friends out of so many people I didn't even like.

Stick around, you fit in already.

Jst2laws

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Hnmm She's only made 1 post. Did we scare her off by welcoming her?

• nelly1
    nelly1

ohhh my goodnessI thought my hall was bad sheesh yours is terrible, you poor thing, see this is what i have been saying this is not the actions of so called christians, oh man Jehovah must be so dying to destroy those people for their blatant wickedness, hold up your head, i have seen the things you speak of and relate only too well to all of them krista, you hang in there, our creator reads hearts he knows whos a goody etc ;)

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Hey Krista,

I think you'll fit right in with all us! Your story sounds pretty close to the way things went in my old KH. Alot of "drama" for christians!!!hahaha Vent here all you need to, we all need that sometimes.

And I'll even share my tequilia with you. Can't do the high-heel thing, I'd bust my ass!

shelley

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

Hi Krista and Welcome!!!

If you were from Canada I'd think you came from the same hall as me!!!LOL

Anyways,get the books Crisis of Conscience and In Search of Christian Freedom,both written by Raymond Franz.Read them and you'll feel good about your decision to walk away from this whacked-out man-made religion.

Goldminer

• Odrade
    Odrade

Welcome to the Jungle, Krista. Isn't it amazing what you see when you just sit back and observe? Ugh, I think I've seen almost everything you describe in one congregation or another.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit