blow out at kingdumb hall build today

by johnny cip 74 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Hey Johnny, sorry about sounding judgemental on my inital post and stuff. It was reactionary. I was just thinking about my dad when I read it and how he's a really quite mild kind of a witness person.. and I didn't like the idea of somebody yelling in his face or whatever.

Now that I've been thinking about it more I realize you do have a right to take an in-your-face kinda approach. It's a horrible, dangerous cult, I know it.

Anyways you are the good guy, and you got guts.

GBL

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel
    Arent you proving WTS right whenever you pull a splinter cell/metal gear? Just a thought...

right about what, dingdong Dune? That people have the right to express themselves contrary to just parrotting what the WTBTs says? btw, welcome to the board, Dune. Joy

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

good job jonny cip.Who cares if there stupid.Anyone telling me at least one of the cults zombies did't think about what was said.That may have been there only chance to hear the real truth about the truth.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

{{ long lasting warm hug for purp }}

I sure had tons of fun there. I have not let up either. I do the same in yahoo now, and have been. The course that room has taken speaks volumes on how effective it is in what I do. I hope that doesn't sound too vain. It is the reality.

When you spend the time scanning, copying, pasting exhaustively like I do to the lurkers, seekers and even some jws, as you can testify to, it only stands to reason at least one person will grab out at it. And THEN it is all worth the time and energy. I'm glad I was able to help you with that purps.

sKally

Yes, it was great fun. Honestly, anything info one can get out is helpful. I met an elder online I knew he stepped down but did not know exactly why. He dropped seeds for a few years.......and wow, I thought I came to the conclusions myself. So now we both are out.

Thanks Skally, and even though many fight off what is said, it gets people to thinking that are thinking people.

Just like with JohnnyCip.........one of those young bethelites may be thinking and one little thing that was said may be the driving force to do something about it.

purps

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I wonder if the good little JW women still bring a free lunch to those hard working little bees?

The foods there- but 98% it sucks!!

And when its all hot outside- nothing is better than a good cold beer... however- all we get is generic soda..

• sf
    sf

You are welcomed purp. See, just one and it's all worth it.

Johnny and I have become very fond of each other over the years. He has been very active in exposing wt's twisted, deceptive, sometimes lethal doctrine. To me, he is one of many hero's. Brave and relentless. Passionate. That type of desposition is what it takes to keep fighting for the spotlight of justice. Another fine example of such is Danny Haszard.

Incidently, Johnny has a lot of cool stuff he shares in yahoo chat. Drop in sometime.

sKally, 1% Klass

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Speaking of anti-JW witnessing, does anyone know who owns and operates the "message for Jehovah's Witnesses" phone number out of northern ca? I think it's a Eureka number...

At any rate, whoever it is, thank you. That message gave me the first serious, "Hmmmm..." in my mind.

Jeannie

(edited to add: in fact, I think I'll post this as a topic question)

• sonoita
    sonoita

Try using paragraphs next time..easier to read.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Johnny you crack me up!

I know exactly where that hall is too! Do I ever wish I was there to listen to all that!

• skyman
    skyman

I like being intertained thanks. It was truely intertaining reading all the post here. I have a smile from ear to ear keep it up guys.

I for one would of shit my pants if this would of happened while I was in the Borg. Yes I would of remembered everything john clip had said it would have registered and I would have not forgot for a while.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit