blow out at kingdumb hall build today

by johnny cip 74 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

unbeliver look back to my post from about sept 2004 . i give a rundown of my tour of bethel patterson. and my post is not even close to what i did to this guy. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/75882/1.ashx

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

johnny I agree with everything you said (obviously), but I'm sure you know the J dub mindset. Do you really think going off like that is effective? I'm only concerned about helping people out of the Watchtower. Reactions like that from guys like us freak dubs right [edit] out. They generalize all ex-witnesses as frothing at the mouth demon possesed people.

GBL

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    .....but this is how to handle jw's

Ohhhh......I've been doing it all wrong. Thanks for the lesson!

• JW83
    JW83

Well I for one wish I had been there, good on ya!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Do you really think going off like that is effective? I'm only concerned about helping people out of the Watchtower.

Vey effective if a JW still has a little reasoning power left in their minds after a good cleansing from the WTBTS. That type of anti-cult witnessing is exactly what got my doubts going in overdrive. When someone hits you in the face with statements and claim to have documented undeniable proof to back up what they say it takes a real idiot to not want to see if the proof is tangible or not. Hard core, unreasoning and totally brainwashed JW's are only going to see the borg for what it is when they die and find out the WT pair-o-dice is a lie.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

GBL i couldn't remember and post the whole thing. it went pretty good for the first 10 minutes as i didn't attract much attention . the locals were ok . it was when tha taskmasters from bethel came over. that i really took a hard line.. the older bethelites started cracking the whip on the locals. and i showed the local these dopes have nothing. and i didn't let up . i pushed them real hard about $$$$$$$$$$$ and real estate , as they seemesd up on these things. this is no quick build. and i let these so call glorious ones from bethel know they ain't shit infront of the locals. and the young bethel kids there. these bethel dopes asked me what do i have, after exposeing that it was the IRS THAT GOT THEM $100 a month from the wt going against the rules for a vow of provety were the fuck was jehovah.... if it wasn't for the gov't they would still be getting $20 a month. 1994@ i let these bethel dopes know i have a house and a business. even after the wt told me 30 years ago to sell all my belongings and go and lie to ppl that the world is ending before i finished high school and you have nothing 3 meals a day and a cot to sleep in. and how you beg for cash in your cong's and used clothing. you look like your wearing bro's ass lickers socks now. .the bethelites cooking lunch for these zombies; listened but never said a word. i didn't miss a beat. i've learned to put any jw in a hole and . pound them till they run, drill the shit out of them.. i FIXED THESE BETHEL ELDERS . AND MADE THEM LOOK LIVE DOPES, I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS HERE. I BROUGHT THESE DOPES DOWN TO EARTH IN 15 MINUTES. AND THE LOCALS SAW IT. the game is over in the minds that saw what i didf either today or 30 years from now. i'll never stop making the top dog look like a cockroach. john

• sf
    sf

johnny,

Like I told you the other day...your new name is Johnny Bravo.

Good work my friend. Include me in the excursion.

sKally

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Jonny please use paragraphs for thoughts...new thoughts = new paragraphs...your posts are super hard to read....please use the cr/lf formatting option too please...it will help us understand you better ok?

Thanks.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

1. sorry about my formatting. i'm lucky to point and click. skally you would have had a field day. shit it was only me against about 30 jw's. only about 6 had any nerve. and they were mostly from bethel. which was easy.. the bethelites truely have no balls as you know. it was shooting fish in a barrell. the local jw's are harder. which made it EXTRA EASY FOR ME AS the locals were looking for the gloriuos ones to save the day. rofl i think i'll trturn there next week and just give them a hjeadache as i know they will not talk with me no more. . i think i'll park my truck in front of their loading area just to piss them off. i may even stand on the corner and hand out some print out about the cracktower. i'll let you know how i piss them off next week. if work is slow it coukld be a long week for the bethelites... i'm can be a scumbag
  • Netty
    Netty

Good God Johnny, this is some really really good stuff. GOOD for you, you really let them have it. You did something that alot of people here probably fantasize about doing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit