blow out at kingdumb hall build today

by johnny cip 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Boy I sure hope you don't get arrested!..

Your idea's are great..but I don't think the WTS will appreciate what you are doing.

I bet a lot of them went home with a lot of food for thought.

Probably laying in bed going..HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

If it all sinks in won't they be ... At the WTBTS!

Snoozy....picturing all those "Worldly people running for their life!"

• greendawn
    greendawn

Strangely enough they consider it a great priviledge to go and slave away in the Bethels that's how mind conditioned they are, as always "they will receive rich blessings and rewards from jehovah for furthering the Kingdom interests what more could they want with the big A just round the corner".

That the WTS has nothing to do with furthering Kingdom interests and is infact in oppostion to it is another story. The GB are the supreme smooth-talkers.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I wonder if the good little JW women still bring a free lunch to those hard working little bees?

That was our job when I was going..plus taking others to Drs. appointments, meeting, out in service, etc. because they needed help..
    babysitting, helping clean their house for them when they were sick, ironing the brothers shirts because their wives had arthritis..Doing their hair before they went out in service because they just couldn't do it as good...(sisters)..need I go on?

Boy..did I score some brownie points or what...never got an Elders title though!..

I think we should get equal 'Brownie points..don't you?

Snoozy..

What's strange in this day and age is that the women when I was a JW usually picked up a lot of the group for service..did all the leg work..went to the meeting for field service..then..

The Man gives the little pep talk (or a woman with a hankie or scot towel on her head.).says a prayer.. then the Man leaves..

The Man..has something else to do. So the woman again leads the group out in service..organizes territory..makes sure all are accounted for. (We took coffee breaks but we made sure to say something about Jehovah when we stopped so we could keep counting time) At the end takes some on Back calls..and takes some of the group back to their homes.

Later ..a man goes up to the Man ..pats him on the back..and says..I heard YOU had a good turnout for service this morning..
    Other Man says..yes I did and sticks his chest out!...

Women don't even get an honerable mention...we invisible...

While the Man is made an Elder...

Who probably has his Woman to thank for that!

Snoozy...who was "Invisible"..

• Funchback
    Funchback

Funny stuff!!!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Dang, I just had JW's at my door and all I did was smile and tell them that I wasn't interested in the mags.

johnnycip you're my hero man! I wish that I could do what you do, but my adrenaline goes off the scale in situations like that, rendering me unable to think straight. :(

• sf
    sf

Hey DanMan,

Don't sweat it. Practice makes perfect. One day you will surprise yourself.

I used to get those feelings too and I was useless.

Now, my key question to them when they dare venture to my door is really a simple one: "Just tell me the honest reason you are at my door and why you really care?" I get the usual "we want to tell you about a world...". I say to them: "that isn't why you are at my door though, is it? What is the true agenda for being here?" We go a few more rounds and they finally figure out that no TRAINED EVASION and/ or DIVERSION will work. They ask if I was ever a jw or studied, in which I reply yes. They end up leaving. Easy!

So don't be too hard on yourself. There are plenty of jws to go around!! LOLOLOL Right johnny?? lolololol

sKally

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I wish I had more time to spend reading the board today----I've been super busy. We're having the front of the house re-modeled and it's been crazy around here!

BUT.............I wanted to give a triple high-five to ya Johnny-----you are terrific!!! I don't think "sarcasm" is the word for what you said---TRUTH would be more appropriate! I would have enjoyed being a fly on the wall to see that all going down like that!!!!!

Asking them to show you from their own bible (which of course thay cannot DO cuz it aint in there) is so "last word". They HAVE no valid defense!

If "anyone here" CAN show us where the things that Johnny mentioned are through the pages of the bible----the please do so!

Otherwise stop arguing, stop making a fool of yourself and start presenting some hard evidence.

(Ooops, gotta go make a lunch and bring out something cold to drink for the menfolk tearing down the clapboards off the front of my house! It's kind of unnerving sitting here listenening to that sound from in here!)

Great job Johnny!!!!!!!!!

Annie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

It reminds me of when sKally would come to the jw chat room at about.com and blast the room over and over with stuff......It may have not registered that day, but on down the road the little seeds that were planted did sprout. I would not have sat down and had a reasonable conversation with her at the time, I thought she was nuts..........These guys at the quickbuild, you never know what you planted........so you did good........

purps

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

This reminds me of the song-- go go johnny go go, johnny be good

Wow Johnny I would love to come up to NYC, and maybe do some picketing with you.

A big thumbs up to you!!!!

Dave

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    about how the wt preached blacks were to dumb to do the preaching work, all the cong's in the south were separated till about 1970 and how jehovah will make them all white during the great tribulation.!!!!!!

I never knew this until recently, the KH I was segragated at one time. They talk about the brave black ones that would come to the new hall.

Even now there are places here that don't allow blacks and whites to preach together as communities frown on it.......and they still chase black JW's out of town.

anyway,

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit