blow out at kingdumb hall build today

by johnny cip 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

I must admit, Johnny, your approach would have had the desired effect on ME if I'd have been there listening!

I want to be told straight, and when I am told, I almost always have an insatiable curiosity. I couldn't have listened to what you said without having to check it out for myself.

So keep up the good work, just don't go too far so that you get arrested!

Sirona

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

My experience with picketing is to do it all with a big grin on your face, it will make them so furious they will want to slap the grin off your face- LOL

Dont get mad or yell, just simply smile and it will drive them nuts.

Dave

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

JT:I've said it before, and I'll say it again - it's an ineffective method, but it really does work for some.

I'd rather people took to such methods out of an interest in the lives of cultees, rather than just to let out some angst, but everyone is built differently.

Can't beat a "kingdom smile"

• Gill
    Gill

LT - By 'Kingdumb' smile, you mean that forced, glazed look that JWs feel compelled to wear, so everyone knows how 'happy' they are that God is going to destroy everyone but themselves.

Or could you be meaning the one I find myself wearing, grinning from ear to ear, every time I meet a JW in Sainsburys and they take one look at me and run in the opposite direction. I can't help myself, I can't stop smiling and smiling and fall about laughing when I get home. I make a point of shopping at the local supermarket five minutes after the sunday meeting finishes. I cleared an aisle in twenty seconds flat this dinner time when a group of my ex ever loving JWs brothers and sisters were shopping for sunday lunch.

I can't help myself. It's just such good fun!

Husband keeps asking me when I'm gonna grow up and stop annoying those poor witnesses. But I can't help myself!

Nothing like a nice Kingdom smile!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

GIll:
    Aye, I meant a Kingdom smile, not the kingdum smile we wore on people's doorsteps

Even better is a KingDong smile, but that would be inclined to derail the thread

• Gill
    Gill

LT - Ah yes! Nothing quite like a bit of KingDong smile!

What am I saying! She says and rushes off to peel the spuds for ever hungry kids!

Wasn't that KingDong smile the cause of having to peel so many spuds in the first place!

She leaves, not wishing to derail this thread any furthur!

• JH
    JH

I'm surprised that they listened to you all that time. Usually JW's talk alot more than they listen.

Interesting thread Johnny

• JT
    JT

JT:I've said it before, and I'll say it again - it's an ineffective method, but it really does work for some.

I'd rather people took to such methods out of an interest in the lives of cultees, rather than just to let out some angst, but everyone is built differently.

Can't beat a "kingdom smile

o yea it does work and as some poster have mentioned it would have worked in their cases as well

no disagreement here, for it does work for some , no question bout it

• JT
    JT

My experience with picketing is to do it all with a big grin on your face, it will make them so furious they will want to slap the grin off your face- LOL

Dont get mad or yell, just simply smile and it will drive them nuts

so true indeed the SMILE is what kills them since it goes against everything they have been programmed to expect, they expect to see the foam, the hatred and anger and certainly not the look of being happy -

and yet here you are chillling and smiling, it totally confusing them esp since they have been reassured for years that jw are the happiest folks on earth so how in god name can an apostate be happy

it is great

• Mary
    Mary
    johnny said: the wt preached blacks were to dumb to do the preaching work, all the cong's in the south were separated till about 1970 and how jehovah will make them all white during the great tribulation.!!!!!!

Holy Crap! I was born in to this crazy religion and I didn't even know this one!! By the way Johnny, I loved your posting---that was great!! Yes, the majority of Witnesses there won't pay any attention to you, but I almost guarantee that those that were within earshot of you didn't sleep much that night. Good for you!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit