blow out at kingdumb hall build today

by johnny cip 74 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

stopped at the hall rebuild today . they are adding a second floor to this hall that they have had for at least 40 years. in gunhill rd bronx new york city. i started by asking dumb questions . and got the spiel about how they are all volunteers. jehovahs kingdom the whole speech. there were about 7 local jw's talking and 2 very young bethelites. i cut them off and asked . who's paying for the rebuild? who's is the title holder? what is the cost of the rebuild? how many times has the cong payed for this hall? 100x's ? what is the loan intrest from the crack tower. they had no answers.

plus i blew my cover. .as these 2 bro's were trying to out talk me. i told them this was the hall i used to get my ass kicked in for not sitting straight or answering a question wrong. is the spanking room still going to be in the same place ? and can i go see it for fond memories of the spritual paradise. i was dragged to every sunday to watch us little kids get the shit kicked out of them . . and the fond memories i have as a kid , remembering some 35 years ago how i was so lucky to here jehovah's word that i would never finish middle school before the BIG A. stay alive till 1975. etc.

the locals were pretty cool as i gave them a wt history lesson. the 2 teenaged bethelites were in shock and i handled these older bro's with ease. i zero'ed in on the kids and told them they weren't even to be born before jehovah said the world would end. and they should be living on paradise earth by now ,digging graves for guy's like me after the birds pecked out my eyes then i gave the black bro's a blast fronm the past . about how the wt preached blacks were to dumb to do the preaching work, all the cong's in the south were separated till about 1970 and how jehovah will make them all white during the great tribulation.!!!!!! WHAT? sure the wt taught this. and the pyramids were built by god. jesus returned in 1874, satan created aluminum, eating grapes cures cancer. the crack tower is a member of the U.N. they have stock in tobacco etc. then i started giving out my business card to the few that would take it.

and told the kids from bethel . they better get the first bus ticket back to texas or where ever they are from . and get an education before they waist their best years licking toilet bowls at bethel. .this went on for about 10-15 minutes and went pretty well. lot's of seed planted and one local jw' seamed interested in what i had to say. then 2 bethel elders about 30 ish came over and told me to leave and demanded these jw's get back to work. i shot back WHO THE [edit] ARE YOU ?THERE MOTHER.? YOU FREELOADING , 25 CENTS AN HOUR TED JACERZ BALL HUGGER ARE YOU PAYING THESE VOLUNTEER'S? CAN'T YOU SEE I'M CONVERSING WITH YOUR SLAVES. BEHAVE YOUR SELF.

then his friend tried to break it up by making all these jw's unload a truck with sheetrock on it. . no luck i marched right over and started working the bethel elders. on were there are getting all the $$$$$$$$$$ to build those 20 floor high condo's on the crooklyn water front. but they didn't have e3nough $ TO keep open the branch office in INDIA. even with slave labor it would still cost 100's of millions to build just in material. i asked how the wt kotowed to the nyc. gov't and was in bed with the politicians. to get the zoning laws changed. promised to fix a subway station and redo a park to get the gov't to change the law's. even tho the local community has been fighting them tooth and nail. well the local jw's never heard any of this stuff. again i talked about building up treasures on earth and not in heaven. who is going to live there since the wt sent 1/2 of the bethelites home last year since they moved the printing to wallkill? is the wacktower going to se3ll these new condo's off in about 10 years. for 100x's what it costed them to build in the name of simplfying? when you wake up and your old and gray and find out the wt used the shit out of you . will they even give you a bus ticket home. or tell you to go up to the roof and jump? have any bethelites jumped lately?

i was really pissing these guy's off. and they asked he to leave many times. i told them i'm just following what the shittower bragg's about in their mag's aLL the time about how they won so many court cases about freedom of speech and preAching. ./ you wouldn't deny me my right's that the cracktower won for me WOULD YOU? LOL i said i may come back tomorrow . with junction guy ,danny hassard and a few other wt exposers. and pickett tomorrow and you can't do shit about it. (that was an inside joke) they were doing everything they could think of to get me off track. even saying since my truck is double parked i'm blocking traffic? and is that your truck double parked on the other side of the street . that says watchtower crooklyn on the door double parked? don't throw stones when you live in a glass house i asked what time is the bethel beer party tonight, i got a few sisters that take out their teeth . and will gum you to death for a few free mag's these bethelites didn't like me? and tryed to switch to the fruits of the sprit and the bible. .

as i said a few curse words. !!!!!!!!!! i reminded them about ad homien attacks. aw 5-22-90 pg 12-14 etc. they had a trailer that looked like they were cooking lunch for the zombies and i asked what's for lunch . mircle wheat bisuits. and wild beef stew. with new light sauce. the best part was when i told some jw about the 1914 generation . and asked him let's look it up right now i'm sure they have hid all the library behind the toilet. . i can watch you'all taking turns sticking you head in the bowl at every false teaching i can find. that you deny they ever printed as the work of jehovah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i'll go back next week and work them some more. i didn't tell all. but this is how to handle jw's. john

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Unfortunately with the JW mentallity, the more you attack them directly the more their blinkers go on and the more defensive they get

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Yeah ... you are the man alright!!!!

Is sarcasm in your vocabulary?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Between guys like you and the fundie Christians its a wonder anybody ever leaves the Watchtower at all.

GBL

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

a friend in need : it was some of the guy's you idolize from bethel, that i whipped the shit out of. and i'm sure if you were there . you would acted just like them , a deer standing on the road in headlight's just waiting to get run over. it was a joke. i showed up these bethel elders infront of the local jw's with ease. it wasn't even a contest. as i 'm sure you would be face to face. after i kicked the shit out of about 5 bethel elders today. they sweared they knew all about the bible... no problem i went to my truck and got out a nwt. i asked any of them to show 1914, jesus choose the wt in 1918 or 1935? they ran into the building so fast. i stood there laughing at these bible scholars. and how they ran to stick thier heads in the toilet when they saw a bible and had to back up some wt teaching,. as i told you before your an asshole. and i stand before jesus for calling you that...AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

John ... I'm sure they're still shaking in their boots ... likely from laughing AT you!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

GBL you of all guy's i wouild think . from reading your stuff ,you would have enjoyed what i do/did. i think a few day in field serv with me . you would have the best time of your life.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I see it as therapy... Do what you gotta do, Johnny! Give em hell...

J

• moshe
    moshe

This reminds me of my battles almost 20 years ago- I was the "in your face" ex-JW type,too. I think if they had to listen to rants like yours on a regular basis ,it might start to crack their spiritual paradise mindset. If they would stop killing and abusing kids and shunning families they could spend 24/7 working for the WTBS- I wouldn't care anymore.

shalom,

Moshe

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    i think a few day in field serv with me . you would have the best time of your life.

I believe you after reading your post. I would love to go on a tour of Bethel with you. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit