blow out at kingdumb hall build today

by johnny cip 74 Replies latest jw friends

• pratt1
    pratt1

Great move Johnny.

Johnny's in your face approach may offend some but based on the location of the Dumb Hall, those people are not used to the subtle way of life. Their life is a fight every day just for survival in many cases.

The poor econmony, drugs and rampant crime has forced these people to develop an in your face attitude to life.

My guess, this style is the style they are most comfortable with and I am sure they went back and gave Johnny points some serious thought.

A good speaker knows his audience and adapts his style to get maximum positive effects.

Johnny accomplished this.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

God what a funny time that must have been!!

The little spiritual paradise invaded by a *real angry* ex-jw.

GOOD FOR YOU.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

999 times out of `1000 times . when a jw runs into any christian the jw' will steer the conversation into the trinity. i've seen this a 1000 times. it's very hard to win a trinity arguement. very few can do it. the jw has set you up and the christian didn't even realize it. the thing the jw is truely afraid of is . is the lying history of the wt. i've talked with 100's of jw's allready this year. and 85% or more were very civil conversations. with a few call backs. i have spent over 100 hours on call backs in the last 6 years. and still talk with a few today. i have and will continue. to help anyone that wants to listen and do research. at the same time i will not stand there and let any jw hand me a line of crapola. which usally happens in large groups of jw's i don't want everyone here to think , iwhen i see jw's in the street that i just run up and start screaming them out. this is not the case. but i'm willing to take it in any direction they want to go.and if they want to argue they picked the wrong person. i can go all day. as these bethelites tried to belittle me infront of their flock if i was to start a new topic every time , i witnessed to a jw here. i would have 2-3000 posts already. ty john

• pratt1
    pratt1

Johnny, check you PM.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

Johnny

Well done, I learned a few things myself from your post. Not my style, but my style aint worked yet (to my knowledge). Try all tactics, different ones will work on different folks. Maybe there was one person listening to you for whom your approach was the only one that would have an impact on them. We just don't know.

I can talk to my JW friend for an hour, and next day he's forgotton everything I've said. Maybe he would remember what you say, because of the way you say it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit