I was thinking of forbidding my wife from taking the kids out in service

by Check_Your_Premises 167 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

j:

Why tell me to give it up and then say "whatever floats your boat " ... make up your mind.

144 ... I see your usual articulate manner is once again on display.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Uncles are cool.

Swimming pools are cool.

CYP, I wavered for some time which way to go (forbid...allow...forbid....allow), but after reading from the experts (the children that have been there), I am voting for freedom of choice for the kids. A repeating theme is "listening". If the oldest expresses fear over your eternal destiny, reassure her. If the nine year old gets sick of it, reassure him that God knows of his heart condition no matter what the condition of his shoe-leather.

Make sure mom is not guilting them behind your back in to going.

AFIN, it appears that CYP is working during the day, so I don't think that alternative child care at Uncle's house can be described as "dumping". As spiritual head of his home, I am sure he takes time to personally discuss spiritual matters with his children.

"144 ... I see your usual articulate manner is once again on display."

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

144 ... I'm sure it's past your bedtime.

It must have taken a lot of mental energy for the AFIN troll to come up with that brilliance.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

144 ...

Consider it my pleasure.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Is the habitual beating of 2 year olds for being unable to sit still and quiet for hours of brainless programming spewing from the platfrom like effluent from a sewer pipe "the concern, time, consideration, love and care" the Witnesses are famous for? Keep on advocating the organization that coerces its members to subject their children to the exploitation of being unpaid marketing representatives of the cult that enslaves your feeble mind, AFIN. Your words are like bile to me. They make me want to puke; too bad you're not here to be the recipient of my vomit.

EXCELLENT POST!

I think it bears repeating. You hit the nail square on the head on this one!

And it WAS very well said AND articulate!

Annie..............who wishes she's said that.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Yup, just from his past postings it is apparent how much energy he puts into caring for his kids, not to mention how this whole thread is based on his concern for his kids. I'm not gonna argue the point anymore.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

MJ ... I don't see it as you aren't going to argue the point anymore ... rather you can't. No one has yet to refute my points. CYP talks about pawning off his children. Is that the words of a loving, caring parent? I think not.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    You are just an annoying know it all teenager.

Don't you hate them???

CYP talks about pawning off his children. Is that the words of a loving, caring parent? I think not.

Like I said before, HE LIKES JOHN WAYNE MOVIES (and me) He can't be that bad!

CYP, does the pool have a diving board?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit