I was thinking of forbidding my wife from taking the kids out in service

by Check_Your_Premises 167 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

AFIN,

Do your elders know you post here oh lover of the most high god jehover?

I am glad you are posting here instead of spreading those filthy lies that those old bastards from Crooklyn made up. Keep posting here.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Does she know you visit this site?

She doesn't know a lot of things.

Does your mother know you're a pain in the ass?

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

rr ... taking your minor age into account, I should pm this message to you but it may help others.

You have posted your picture and a lot of personal information on a public board. Do you have any idea how dangerous this can be? If not for yourself, give your long suffering (I know she is) mother a break.

• avishai
    avishai

Gee, I'd say he has a lot more guts than you, afin!! What would the elders do to you if you did the same?

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Do you have any idea how dangerous this can be?

Please tell me. How dangerous can it be?

Knowing my full name and cell phone number- you could prob figure out who my mother is and how to reach her. That's not a problem.

You could call me and leave me a hateful voicemail... Which would be cool, I love getting phone calls!

You could figure out where I live. Let me assure that a visit to my residence would be far more detrimental (sp?) to yourself to than to me.

So what can you do? Catch me in a dark parking lot and pinch my nipples?

Really, do tell...

If not for yourself, give your long suffering (I know she is) mother a break.
    Shes been dragging me to meetings for 17 years... If she gets tired she'll take a break her damn self.
  • a friend in need
    a friend in need

rr ... your age is revealed again.

It's not what I'd do to you !

There are people surfing the net looking for easy marks like you.

I don't even kill insects in my house ... catch and release.

For your own good, quit giving out so much info about yourself!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    There are people surfing the net looking for easy marks like you.

Please tell me, wise one, what makes me an easy mark. And please tell me also, why I am in danger and what I am in danger of...

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

rr ... with your "wise one" remark, you obviously think this is just a joke.

I'll leave this to someone you respect to enlighten you.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I'll leave this to someone you respect to enlighten you.

Respect, dear wise one, is something that must be earned. Unlike the Kingdom Hall, you can not prance around with your credentials hanging out and expect Respect from everyone. Your fourth grade insults are certainly not putting you on the fast track to my respect.

But seriously, with all this knowledge of how I can become someone's internet quarry, enlighten me...

you obviously think this is just a joke.

No, but I don't live in fear, as some do.

There is a difference between caution and compulsivenss...

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

AFIN,

You did not answer my question.

Do your elders know you post on this board?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit