I was thinking of forbidding my wife from taking the kids out in service

by Check_Your_Premises 167 Replies latest jw friends

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    How does one show unconditional love and spend time with the kids dumped at their uncle's house???

Bad MOVE!!!

I wouldn't "go there" (even mentioning UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, FIN-person! Dangerous territory for you to be talking from....

Ya know what-group? I am thinking (especially after her last post) that FINlady is really an EX-JW who is here just to rattle our chain and blurt out really stupid posts to get a reaction from us. NO ONE could be that dense!!!!!

Elsewhere,

Right on! Good advice.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Wait a minute!! I'll bet that is it!!

You are just an annoying know it all teenager.

LOL Actually, she is an aging lady who suffers from some sort of repeating illness or injury, which occasionally makes her housebound and grouchy. This is when she chooses to grace us with her presence. Though, I think she only joins in when she thinks she's going to 'save' someone from becoming a 'world-ling' like in this case the kids.

Rescue syndrome on Paxil with just a twist of Vicodin...

It's all good...

J

• kls
    kls

Jeanniebeanz,,,,,,,lol

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Ua think so Jeanni?? Vicodin and Paxil ??

Sorry I called ya a teen ager AFIN, Jeanni covered for you.

Now go back to bed and wear it all off, OK??

Outoftheorg

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

I have no idea what Vicodin or Paxil is (are), but you all seem familiar with it.

• M.J.
    M.J.

In reference to "dumping them at the uncle's house", AFIN is trying to make a generalization based on the fabricated implication that CYP is being neglectful of his children. CYP, I believe is regularly scheduled to work during his wife's service time, hence the uncle's house option. Believe me, CYP is demonstrating way more concern, time, consideration, love, and care for his children than many a dub that I know of.

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

CYP said in his initial post " A two year old is harder to pawn off."

MJ ... is this the concern, time, consideration, love and care you are referring to????

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

LOL Give it up, Afin. You are pretty transparent in your disdain for any of us 'poztates', I can't figure out why you are banging your head against the wall all the time. Whatever floats yer boat I guess...

J

AFIN,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit