I was thinking of forbidding my wife from taking the kids out in service

by Check_Your_Premises 167 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Is there any way a forum assistant could set AFIN straight?

CYP- let us know the final decision... and much love for the new avatar...

It's from the Green Berets right? My lord I loved that movie...

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    Is there any way a forum assistant could set AFIN straight?

Why would you want to do that? It is more fun doing it ourselves. Only dubs need to hide behind silly claims of authority to win arguments.

Besides, say whatever else you want about him, he has guts to come in here and tangle with all these pissed off and well informed "apostates".

• bebu
    bebu

AFIN, grandmotherly types are nice if you've got them. But then you'd be dumping the kids on them, wouldn't you?...

bebu

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

rr ,,, is there any way a forum asst. can set AFIN straight ... crawl back under you widdle banky you acne infested moron!!!

cyp ... do you always emulate the avatar you choose. Get real ... you have feet of clay with an inflated ego.

you said " I simply have better things to do then(sp) respond to your inane, ignorant, and silly gibberish." .... so why are you whining about me answering you???? You are a worse nut case than you already appeared by "PAWNING" off your child.

join the 6'4" dolt under his banky .... you deserve each other.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

My god you are a caustic individual, Afin. Are the pain meds not working so well today? lol

Don't worry RR. Sometimes when she drinks on top of the Vicodin she can be very unpleasant. I'm sure that once her injuries heal and she can go back to work she'll find better things to do than pour gasoline into this ant hill and toss in a match. In the meantime, let's just cut the poor old lady some slack; she's grumpy today.

J

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

j ... so sorry I left you out. I'll remember to include you next time .. o.k?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Awwww... (group hug here) Why, thank you, Sweet Pea. I do feel better now. How about you?

J

• moshe
    moshe

I think a good plan is to discredit the elders- invite Mr. Presiding Overseer and wife over for a barbecue. Just as he sinks his teeth into that hot buttered ear of corn ask how he feels about the Watchtower organization joining a UN organization- if he has been a JW for over 30 yrs start up a conversation about how things were back in 1975- did he want to go to college? Why couldn't JW kids get a good education back then ? Why was being a fulltime pioneer and cleaning carpets better than going to college and having a profession? Get the point. Let your kids see him squirm- they'll see their Dad in charge- not the KH!! Once your kids see the elders for what they are , you won't have to worry. Be VERY nice, act interested in JW history- if they leave abruptly act very hurt to your family- 'Why , I thought you said everyone was so nice at the KH." " Didn't you say real Christians show love?" ,etc.

shalom,

Moshe

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Moshe ... dream on. Just try to imagine cyp talking with any credibility to a PO. You make me laugh!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Aw AFIN, we all loves you here, sorry life has hurt you so much to make you a bitter person. At least moshe made you laugh though... see spending time with apostos is good for you. (((AFIN)))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit