Are you an atheist?

by hibiscusfire 270 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    Secondly, their sin was passed down to every person ever born

How nice of your god to curse the entire human race because his original "creations" were flawed.

How can a 'perfect' being create something imperfect? Stew on that for a while.

Before you throw in that tired "free will" argument, free will showed just how imperfect Adam and Eve were (humoring the possibility that they existed in the first place).

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

sonnyboy:

How is it that man can create gods and yet God cannot create Us?

Because we exist?

Just a thought.

That's a question to ponder. By the way do you believe God created you? Hibie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

sonny:

Secondly, their sin was passed down to every person ever born

How nice of your god to curse the entire human race because his original "creations" were flawed.

Because of Satan.

How can a 'perfect' being create something imperfect? Stew on that for a while.

Because of Satan.

Before you throw in that tired "free will" argument, free will showed just how imperfect Adam and Eve were (humoring the possibility that they existed in the first place).

Ever saw that movie with Jim Carrey? You know the one...aaaaahhhh Bruce Almighty (2003)

Hibie

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

sin is a silly concept

it amounts to comparing reality to an obviously FALSE ideal.

why should I worry if I do not live up to a falsehood? and how can an all knowing god damn me

for being what he eternally knew I would be?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Zen : sin is a silly concept

it amounts to comparing reality to an obviously FALSE ideal.

why should I worry if I do not live up to a falsehood? and how can an all knowing god damn me

for being what he eternally knew I would be?

So what would you consider all the bad things people do to be? Do you think it should be this way?

God has a plan for us but if we choose not to take it then we’ll be dammed. I don’t want to go to hell do you?

Hibiscusfire

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Ohhhh I'm so glad I didn't enter this thread. What a useless argument. That is the true agnostic's position: the question of God's existence is an absurd one to even ask. That's my position too. Whether God exists or not is irrelevant to me. I simply don't care one way or the other.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Cynus:

Ohhhh I'm so glad I didn't enter this thread. What a useless argument. That is the true agnostic's position: the question of God's existence is an absurd one to even ask. That's my position too. Whether God exists or not is irrelevant to me. I simply don't care one way or the other.

That’s too bad…but excuse me you did enter the thread so you are kind of loco? LOL!!!!!

And it’s a real sad thing you don’t really care because you are missing something very important in your life.

Hibiscusfire

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:you are missing something very important in your life.

Hib I think you are missing something very important in your life.

GBL

• Valis
    Valis

Could it be......SATAN????

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hib I think you are missing something very important in your life.

GBL

Come on. I have Jesus. What else would I miss.

I think you believe that a Christian life is boring huh…..noo no noooo the opposite

Hibiscusfire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit