relationship with jw's

by clay 91 Replies latest social relationships

• clay
    clay

nos my dad tells me that all the time im used to hearing it.

i read some of shawn's posts. that sucks and i hope it does'nt happen to me. i will be trying to get in touch with shawn if anyone else does tell him to send me a personal post.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises

YOu like that saying huh? Well what about this one?

Sorry dude but you are a cliche

I think I speak for eveyone here when I say that I would like to see some indication from you that you have read what we say and have maybe....

...WISED UP A LITTLE.

We have all kind of dumped on you, but it is out of love. It is all of our hope that you will approach this with a sober and realistic view.

I hope you understand that.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy
    you got out didn't you. so tell me WHAT MADE YOU LEAVE???

Things that no one could ever tell me. Either you get it...or you don't.

We are programmed ot back away from anything that we sense is "pulling us away from the truth". In her case, that'll be you.

I know it's harsh, just try to realize it's true. The worst thing is, what you guys see as normal is entirely different to each other. For instance she cannot even say:

bless you

good luck

Merry Christmas

Happy Easter

trick or treat

I pledge allegance...

happy birthday

there's a lot more...but that's just for starters...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    nos my dad tells me that all the time im used to hearing it.

It's obviously not working.

The point of this saying is that women are only human, some happen to be very physically attractive. Their attractiveness DOES NOT make them superior (although some of them sure act like it).

What it all boils down to is they're attractive humans of the opposite sex, and there's lots of them out there. Why put all your eggs in one basket, especially at age 20. I did that myself when I was 19, with a girl who was 16. I spent four years with this chick who eventually left me anyway. But at least we had sex :)

You're better off if you don't waste your time with a woman who isn't willing to freely date you. You're not her prince in shining armour, and women don't like that shit anyway. Quit wasting your time, energy, and emotions on her.

• clay
    clay

dude i guess im just head over heels and to dumb to realize it.i won't confront her on religon or anything ill try to find uor common ground instead. i really like this girl. and i cant just turn her off from my life. wanderlust i have pages and pages of stuff they cant do and its all puke. WTBS ya know what that probably stands for? the watchtower is bull s#%%%...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

<bangs head against wall>

Allright then, have fun!

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    You're not her prince in shining armour, and women don't like that shit anyway

There is another good saying. Look around at the women you see. Which ones are most dedicated to the men in their lives. With the exception of a few well rounded, mature relationships or wiser older women...

...the women who are most dedicated to their man tend to be the ones with some guy who treats them like total garbage...

(I have daughters. I do not report this fact with any mysogonistic glee.)

...And the women who treat their man like garbage are the ones with the guys who put them on the pedestal, kiss their ass, and try to be their "knight in shining armor"

Don't take my word for it. Just look around.

• Check_Your_Premises
    Check_Your_Premises
    dude i guess im just head over heels

I am going to venture a guess that this is a relatively new experience for you. After it has happened to you a bunch of times, it gets to be no big deal, and you learn to keep your head about you.

• clay
    clay

i know what your saying check but i thinkyour goin off topic.

ive had other loves in my life they just didnt make me feel the way she makes me feel. the way she makes me feel is unexplainable.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

CYP, nice to see someone else who has realized all of this!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit