Do You Personally Know Of Any JW That Was Sexually Abused?

by minimus 88 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Yes, one.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Have you seen?

The Bill Darche clan: William (Bill) T. Darche and his flunky sons who are Elders in the Bridgewater,Hingham.Whitman,Rockland Massachusetts Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses.

There we go,accusation framed in the form of a question like in the Jeopardy game (Judicial committee can't sue us style).

Your's truly 'double jeopardy' Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Yes. A brother who had been elder at the time had been found out by one of the kids, he actually had enough gumption to come forward with it, faced the guy in a JC and everything. Then after he came forward, 5 other boys including his stepson came forward. One of the boys was my best friends brother, so it really hit close to home. They didn't df him, but he was privately reproved. sick.

WTF! .............

DL76

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Hi Rebel 8:

It is disgusting to be seeing a grown man chasing after a young girl. Believe me, if our society actually allowed it you would see much more of it - crazy stuff, like what you read about in a third world country. Some men do not want to relate to an adult woman (and I don't mean an old wrinkled woman either). They just don't want a grown woman.

I remember being about eleven and being chased through the neighborhood by a grown man driving a limo. I ran through yards and hopped fences to lose him.

• Swan
    Swan

Yes.

4 JW molesters. 1 molester who was not. (I worked with him and after he left he was convicted and sent to prison.)

At least 6 victims. Some I knew better than others.

That is just the number of victims I know of, but I wasn't always privy to all of the details. It also doesn't include those who denied being victims because of being ashamed to admit it. I think there were probably more victims based on behaviors commonly associated with victims that several more exhibited and also from indications of "grooming" that occurred between the molesters and their victims.

Then I know of a case of what a psychiatrist called "borderline sexual abuse." So I don't know whether to include that or not, since the behavior was repeated, but not overtly sexual, between an adult woman and several young boys.

Tammy

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Yes.

In my last two halls there was a child molester and their victims. I'd say I've known at least eight to nine JWs who have been molested by other JWs. It was common.

• minimus
    minimus

And everyone was supposed to either forgive or make believe nuthin' happened, right??

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

More grey area was a whole lotta sexual HARASSMENT by sleazy men and women alike,The sleaze that went on in the Kingdom Hall Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts....

.....Was sick enough that if they did it at the secular workplace they would be FIRED.Yet,it's alright to practice sleaze in jehover's house.

These perpetrators knew that they could get away with it cause of the 'two witness' rule.Sister Ann R***** would literally bend over and wiggle her fat flabby ass right in the Kingdum hell.

It's all about control,the control freaks with a mean streak

• freedom96
    freedom96

There was a guy in our hall who molested all three of his girls. Got df'd, but that was for drinking. No one knew about the molesting until after his death.

• minimus
    minimus

I'll bet the elders thought the df'ing was good just in case he was a molester and they couldn't prove it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit