Do You Personally Know Of Any JW That Was Sexually Abused?

by minimus 88 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• talesin
    talesin

ugh of course

t

• Buster
    Buster

Two. Both in the Franklin MA cong.

One was a teenage girl that was molested by her MS dad up unitl she got married and left home. She reported her dad when she had children of her own. The other victim was a daughter of a former friend. When this former friend, emasculated male that he has become, could get no action taken, he took decicive action and moved to another hall.

Bastards.

• talesin
    talesin
    When this former friend, emasculated male that he has become, could get no action taken, he took decicive action and moved to another hall.

<----- effectively silencing the victim

• jwbot
    jwbot

I know of at least 2, and a couple I suspect... :(

• delilah
    delilah

I know a few, including myself, but when i was still going to the KH, we saw a young "brother" take an "interest" in a young girl in a certain family. This person should have been out with the guys his age, you know? But here he was , ALWAYS with this family, and the youngest daughter specifically. I made a comment to someone, as it really creeped me out. I was told, that his own younger brother had reported him to an elder as he had a scrapbook full of little girl pics in underwear and bathing suits, he had cut out from various store catalogues. But, NOTHING was done, and he continued hanging out with this family. Funny, the mother herself was abused, so you'd think she'd have a clue??????? I dunno,,,,that little girl has grown some now and is very withdrawn.......makes me sick.

P.S. as far as I know he still attends the KH, ....... Dee

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

Yes. A couple of youngsters (found out years later and it nearly blew my mind ), one of whom was suicidal but happily still with us.

W.

• Charisma
    Charisma

Yes. I had a friend who was abused by her uncle who was also a witness. Turned out he molested several of the young females/children in the family

and no.. he was never brought to justice for it

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

My Dad, 3 Cousins. 5 friends total.

Brooke

• Banshee
    Banshee

Right off the top of my head, I can think of ten people (including me) who were JWs when sexually abused and the perps were all JWs. Each of the other nine have told me that they were sexually abused, who the perp(s) was/were and some have even been brave enough to share more specific info. about the abuse they suffered.

• avishai
    avishai
    Funny, the mother herself was abused, so you'd think she'd have a clue???????

Sadly, some parents will allow there children to be put in these positions in a subconscious attempt to relive their trauma and somehow fix it that way. Hence the pattern of abuse often repeating itself

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit