You Don't Have to Belong to an Organization to be a Witness of Jehovah

by Truth or Lie 69 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I believe that most people here are not interested in being preached to. Since you know that, and it should be painfully evident by the way that the mods delete your accounts almost as quickly as you create them, I would think that your God would want you to spend your precious time on this planet using more effective methods of proselytizing.

Well said!

OP, I'm not interested in being preached to either. There is no God.

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Well I hope you are what you say you are. It is often hard for me to believe in man at all. FOr all I know you could be some crazy ex-jw on acid trying to take your agression out by confusing people on this board. i hope not. Thankyou for caring if you are true. I don't know if you can talk to God or not but could you tell him thanks and i am sorry. Thank Jesus too.

Untill next time, Rock on Dude

Michael

Just so everyone knows I am not a jw. I do however believe in God, Jesus and everything that has to do with it. I know it is hard. Just like the Bible says, there is a time that it seems their is no God. I really do have faith that someday he will straiten things out for us. I don't know how or when and i really don't care, i just know he will.

Michael

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    Well I hope you are what you say you are. It is often hard for me to believe in man at all. FOr all I know you could be some crazy ex-jw on acid trying to take your agression out by confusing people on this board. i hope not. Thankyou for caring if you are true. I don't know if you can talk to God or not but could you tell him thanks and i am sorry. Thank Jesus too.

Untill next time, Rock on Dude

Michael

Just so everyone knows I am not a jw. I do however believe in God, Jesus and everything that has to do with it. I know it is hard. Just like the Bible says, there is a time that it seems their is no God. I really do have faith that someday he will straiten things out for us. I don't know how or when and i really don't care, i just know he will.

Michael

The whole point of the matter is that the fulfillment of prophecy deep into the end of this wicked world begin on September 11th. The attacks on the Holy Land then commenced in fulfillment of prophecy. Jesus Christ is here upon the earth. I can prove this by what is written in the bible, amen. Those earnest in heart can ask, and I will show you verse by verse if necessary, to eliminate feelings of despair. Otherwise wait upon Jehovah and Christ. This can take place at any given moment. Jehovah has to make sure that all power is placed under the feet of Jesus Christ. It is written; Vengeance is mine, Says Jehovah God. No one on the planet can war against Jehovah God, the Almighty. He will not allow those to destroy His planet as written. He will bring to ruin, those destroying the earth. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    By THOMAS WAGNER, Associated Press Writer

42 minutes ago UPDATED -3 HOURS -32 MINUTES AGO

, - forces backed by helicopter gunships and warplanes swept through western near the Syrian border for a third day Tuesday, raiding desert outposts and safe houses belonging to insurgents, the military said.

As many as 100 militants have been killed since Operation Matador, one of the largest American offensives in Iraq in six months, began Saturday night in Qaim, 200 miles west of Baghdad, the military said.

16 And the twenty-four elders who were seated before God upon their thrones fell upon their faces and worshiped God, 17 saying: "We thank you, Jehovah God, the Almighty, the One who is and who was, because you have taken your great power and begun ruling as king. 18 But the nations became wrathful, and your own wrath came, and the appointed time for the dead to be judged, and to give [their] reward to your slaves the prophets and to the holy ones and to those fearing your name, the small and the great, and to bring to ruin those ruining the earth."(Revelations)

6 "Hey there! Hey there! Flee, then, YOU people, from the land of the north," is the utterance of Jehovah."For in the direction of the four winds of the heavens I have spread YOU people abroad," is the utterance of Jehovah.(Zechariah)
    As the Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH, I was caused to be born in the West, when Jehovah hid many in secret throughout the nations. There are many in the earth waiting upon Jehovah to Take Over. Wait upon Jehovah no Longer, He is Prepared. The unrighteous that choose to war upon Holy Ground have touched the Eye of Jehovah many times over. The Meaning of QAIM is the City of the THE I AM.
    7 "Hey there, Zion! Make your escape, you who are dwelling with the daughter of Babylon. 8 For this is what Jehovah of armies has said, ?Following after [the] glory he has sent me to the nations that were despoiling YOU people; for he that is touching YOU is touching my eyeball. 9 For here I am waving my hand against them, and they will have to become spoil to their slaves.? And YOU people will certainly know that Jehovah of armies himself has sent me. 10 "Cry out loudly and rejoice, O daughter of Zion; for here I am coming, and I will reside in the midst of you," is the utterance of Jehovah. 11 "And many nations will certainly become joined to Jehovah in that day, and they will actually become my people; and I will reside in the midst of you." And you will have to know that Jehovah of armies himself has sent me to you. 12 And Jehovah will certainly take possession of Judah as his portion upon the holy ground, and he must yet choose Jerusalem. 13 Keep silence, all flesh, before Jehovah, for he has aroused himself from his holy dwelling.(Zechariah)
    The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST
  • minimus
    minimus

I, Minimus, declare that I AM the Supreme One. No one can replace me on my celestial chariot. I AM the one and only, the beginning and end of life, love, truth and beauty. I AM the truth . I AM the light. I AM the word. I AM your God and my name is Minimus and I shall not have any other gods before my face. I AM a jealous God. I AM a revealer of sacred secrets. I AM He. Whatever Brownboy/Truth or Lie/ or whatever false names are used, KNOW that I AM the way and the truth and the light/life.

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    I, Minimus, declare that I AM the Supreme One. No one can replace me on my celestial chariot. I AM the one and only, the beginning and end of life, love, truth and beauty. I AM the truth . I AM the light. I AM the word. I AM your God and my name is Minimus and I shall not have any other gods before my face. I AM a jealous God. I AM a revealer of sacred secrets. I AM He. Whatever Brownboy/Truth or Lie/ or whatever false names are used, KNOW that I AM the way and the truth and the light/life.

Sorry to burst your candy coated hard shell Mini-Mouse, but you do not carry the strength of a GOD. Only Jehovah God can save us with His Son Jesus Christ as the Peace Maker.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Your religion sounds like you lumped together several religions and are calling it your own.

Why don't you start your own website so you can attract your own group to your new found religion?

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

BAGHDAD, Iraq - U.S. forces hunting down followers of Iraq's most wanted terrorist pushed into a lawless region near the Syrian border Tuesday after meeting unexpected resistance from insurgents hidden in remote desert outposts along the southern banks of the Euphrates River.

Six months ago on November 11, or 11:11, I witnessed the Birth of The KINGDOM OF GOD.

Six Months Later a battle is being fought along the Euphrates River in the Month of May, day ten through eleven

Six Months on the Eleventh Day = 911 as 9 is the inverse of 6

12 And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Eu·phra´tes, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun.13 And I saw three unclean inspired expressions [that looked] like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are, in fact, expressions inspired by demons and perform signs, and they go forth to the kings of the entire inhabited earth, to gather them together to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.15 "Look! I am coming as a thief. Happy is the one that stays awake and keeps his outer garments, that he may not walk naked and people look upon his shamefulness."16 And they gathered them together to the place that is called in Hebrew Har Ma·ged´on.

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST
  • funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Why don't you start your own website so you can attract your own group to your new found religion?

He's already done that. I doubt it's attracted anybody which is why he spends so much time here, trying to convince people of his latest prophecy-of-the-day. Incredibly, despite the repeated failures of his predictions, and the constant ridicule he suffers here as a result, he keeps coming back. His reasoning is incredibly childlike and poorly thought out. Having somehow convinced himself that everything in the Bible refers to something happening in the news right now, he trawls the news and the scriptures for anything that seems to match. The most superficial resemblance between a current event and a passage from the Bible is enough for him. Somehow, despite his utterly dismal record at predicting anything, he has managed to convince himself that he is God's representative on Earth.

This Messiah complex apparently causes him to come back here again and again, despite it having been made clear that he is unwanted. I can only hope that the whole thing is just an incredibly elaborate hoax, and that Brownboy/TheWord/TruthorLie is actually a fictional character created by a malicious prankster, rather than the dangerously unhinged egomaniac he appears to be.

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    He's already done that. I doubt it's attracted anybody which is why he spends so much time here, trying to convince people of his latest prophecy-of-the-day. Incredibly, despite the repeated failures of his predictions, and the constant ridicule he suffers here as a result, he keeps coming back. His reasoning is incredibly childlike and poorly thought out. Having somehow convinced himself that everything in the Bible refers to something happening in the news right now, he trawls the news and the scriptures for anything that seems to match. The most superficial resemblance between a current event and a passage from the Bible is enough for him. Somehow, despite his utterly dismal record at predicting anything, he has managed to convince himself that he is God's representative on Earth.

This Messiah complex apparently causes him to come back here again and again, despite it having been made clear that he is unwanted. I can only hope that the whole thing is just an incredibly elaborate hoax, and that Brownboy/TheWord/TruthorLie is actually a fictional character created by a malicious prankster, rather than the dangerously unhinged egomaniac he appears to be.

Bible Prophecy references World Events, DUH ! ! !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit