You Don't Have to Belong to an Organization to be a Witness of Jehovah

by Truth or Lie 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    11-May-05 18:01, he was back with more tedious, bombastic numerology.

Less than 24 hours, BrownLie. I thought you'd at least disappear for a few days and try to surprise us with a new username. You're getting far to easy to ridicule. There's really no sport in it anymore.

What is to ridicule about people dying? Where are you at; In the comfort of your own home? This is headline news Funky Monkey. Move on and let people that care post in reply to the reality of war. I do as I am told, in the blink of an eye.......enough said peanut butter bread, return to your slumber in the comfort of your bed sleepy head. While you were sleeping, I have been awake, been on the watch, amen.

29 minutes ago UPDATED -3 HOURS -43 MINUTES AGO

MOSCOW - Russia's security chief said Thursday that his agency has uncovered U.S., British, Kuwaiti and Saudi spy activity that was being conducted under the cover of non-governmental organizations.

The head of the Federal Security Service or FSB, Nikolai Patrushev, also suggested that foreign governments are using NGOs to fund and support changes of power in former Soviet republics.

Patrushev told lawmakers in parliament that his agency, which is the main successor to the Soviet KGB, has prevented espionage operations by the United States, Britain, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

"The activity by these states was conducted by non-government organizations working in Russia," Patrushev said. He did not name any organizations or give details about the alleged spying.

TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LANDRussia and Syria sign major weapons deal
    U.S., Israel upset at Moscow's new alliance

Posted: January 28, 2005
    1:50 a.m. Eastern

By Aaron Klein
    © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

Russia and Syria this week signed a major weapons agreement in addition to the energy and trade deal the two countries reportedly reached Wednesday, prompting American and Israeli officials to privately voice concern over Russia's assistance to countries accused of aiding the insurgency in Iraq.

• avishai
    avishai

God is love

love is blind

Ray Charles is blind

Ray Charles is God

Which is true?

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, and was'nt the world supposed to end a couple days ago, and all the wicked be taken up according to you Estephan?

Then, uh, what up with that guy who stabbed his 9 year old and her friend in the head because they did'ntcome home on time? What about all the other murderers and rapists? far as I can see, they're sitll there, buddy!! So far, all of your prophecy's have failed. If one fail's, they are all gonna. Say's so in Deuteronomy. Look it up!!!

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    God is love

love is blind

Ray Charles is blind

Ray Charles is God

Which is true?

God is love

love is blind

Ray Charles is blind

These Three Hold TRUE, easy huh? Except Ray Charles was blind, he is now sleeping.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    What is to ridicule about people dying?

Nothing at all, but that is not what I was doing. I was ridiculing you, your repeated claims that you will never post here again, your variety of inane usernames and the risible nonsense that seems to spew continually from your every orifice.

This is headline news Funky Monkey.

Yes it is, and tomorrow there will be new headlines and you'll be picking numbers out of them and jumbling them up to match up with the numbers in some passage of Revelation. BFD.

Move on and let people that care post in reply to the reality of war.

Very little of what you post has even the vaguest association with reality.

I do as I am told, in the blink of an eye.......

Perhaps you shouldn't always listen to the voices in your head.

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    Oh, and was'nt the world supposed to end a couple days ago, and all the wicked be taken up according to you Estephan?

Then, uh, what up with that guy who stabbed his 9 year old and her friend in the head because they did'ntcome home on time? What about all the other murderers and rapists? far as I can see, they're sitll there, buddy!! So far, all of your prophecy's have failed. If one fail's, they are all gonna. Say's so in Deuteronomy. Look it up!!!

Everything that is posted by the faithful slave is posted as a notice, and also as a warning to those in opposition to Jehovah; in advance of it ocurring as Jehovah always does. There are many instances of this written in the bible. You are not in this group, since you already believe that Ray Charles is GOD (Humor from JAH). Jehovah and Christ are on their way, and as His messenger I am waiting upon Jehovah also, amen. The Faithful Slave Estephan Leuese Stevie Brown Sr.

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    Perhaps you shouldn't always listen to the voices in your head.

Not in my head, in my minds eye. Do you not know how to read? What is the difference, do you know yet?

If you wish to waste your breath, stick your head up your butt and grasp for air. Is that your face, or did your neck throw up? Get it? Move on with your negative remarks. Events WILL take place according to what is written, amen.

just kidding Derek, lighten up

• integ
    integ

Ray Charles = Satan.

CASE CLOSED.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Truth or Lie,

I hear youthful devotion to what has been taught you.

I hear youthful, not fully educated trust of that which you know little about. It is natural to not to want to rock the boat of your faith when you have nothing to step out of the boat too safely. Spiritual exploration is scary, and uncertain. The certainity JW taught me was so appealing because it requires so little real reasoning on our part.

I understand as I've been where you are. I can't help but wonder why a young witness would want to subject himself to posting to ex-jw's? But I believe it is the emotional rush you feel that you don't feel going to meetings. It is a way of talking to people that you rarely get the chance to exchange in the door to door work. To actually have people to talk too.

Hope you'll stick around, learning and understanding is something all us strive to do. All on different paths than yours but it is ok, and frankly I'm glad to see youthful exuberance. I know I certainly don't think I know more than anyone else. I just know different thing.

Balsam

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

I hear youthful devotion to what has been taught you. Jehovah God and I go way back, even before I was born. This is the meaning of being one from the Twelve Tribes of Israel. Jehovah followed the seed of the offspring of Abraham, of which I am. Your studies into that which was taught through the bible shold help you to understand this. I can provide enlightenment to your soul, if this is what you might want.

I hear youthful, not fully educated trust of that which you know little about. It is natural to not to want to rock the boat of your faith when you have nothing to step out of the boat too safely. Spiritual exploration is scary, and uncertain. The certainity JW taught me was so appealing because it requires so little real reasoning on our part. I know more then you think. How long have you been watching out for the writings posted on here? They would shock anyone that has read them, even me, as they are not orginated by me. I don't agree with all teachings of the society, as Jehovah God is the only One that possesses the complete TRUTH. In all truth and honesty, I came on board as the Faithful Slave planted by Jehovah in much Wisdom and Understanding. The society has many assets and I have none that can be stripped of me, therefore it was perfect that I take the many risks in spiritual and humanly devotion. Imagine if the society of spiritual brothers, and sisters would be announcing the things written by the faithful slave, against the nation that they reside in. They would have been labeled as terrorists, and subject to much government harassment world-wide. I have been labeled as a terrorist, and even followed be military personal, in and out of the hospital. The society knows me, but has never met me, as I sounded out many warnings in order to build faith "out of the wilderness" as written, amen (what is the meaning). I am the faithful and discreet slave, amen. I understand as I've been where you are. I can't help but wonder why a young witness would want to subject himself to posting to ex-jw's? But I believe it is the emotional rush you feel that you don't feel going to meetings. It is a way of talking to people that you rarely get the chance to exchange in the door to door work. To actually have people to talk too. The brothers and sisters abroad have a basis of teaching and spirituality, and are not in need of a doctor as the scriptures hold. Those on here have been labeled as apostates, but many do not hold true to its meaning. Jehovah WILL bless them for standing up for Truth in all respects. Guess what, everyone upon the earth has been forgiven, and not condemned as taught by all faiths. Some believe a portion of the people will die at the Hand of Jehovah God. I even believed this lie at one point, until Jehovah taught me otherwise. What is your belief in this regard?

Hope you'll stick around, learning and understanding is something all us strive to do. All on different paths than yours but it is ok, and frankly I'm glad to see youthful exuberance. I know I certainly don't think I know more than anyone else. I just know different thing. I will be upon the earth until time indefinite as the scriptures teach; in a paradise earth. The Kingdom of Jehovah God will provide this to ALL peoples, tongues, and nations, amen. Many thanks to your "breath of fresh air" so to speak.

Balsam

What is the TRUE meaning of the following scripture? 5 And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne. 6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and sixty days. (Revelations 12:1) 11 And a reed like a rod was given me as he said: "Get up and measure the temple [sanctuary] of God and the altar and those worshiping in it. [foundation for the Kingdom] 2 But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple [sanctuary], cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth." 4 These are [symbolized by] the two olive trees and the two lampstands and are standing before the Lord of the earth.(Revelations 11:1-4)

The son, is the Son of Man, or JESUS CHRIST, the one that Will shephard the nations with an iron rod. The Women is the Kingdom of God, or heavenly spiritual organization begat with the Godly Love of Jehovah, of course. The wilderness is Jerusalem, of which I am a descendant of, and from where the Words of Jehovah have been sounded out, according to fulfillment of bible prophecy in the Middle East. The Midde East is where the foundation has been laid; the Birthplace of JESUS CHRIST.

You see, JESUS is a Mighty God, Wonderful Counselor, and Prince of PEACE at minimum. Christ was never a doctor upon the earth, therefore it was necessary that Jehovah feed him, or instruct him on how humans are formed. This is so that Christ has the knowledge and understanding to HEAL the Nations out of his own power, not reliant totally upon the HOLY SPIRIT of Jehovah God. This is how they are fed, as JESUS CHRIST was born as a new spirit, amen.

Jehovah has been preparing the spiritual Bride of Christ, and also making diligent preparations to take over as the bible teaches. Jehovah God will appear at Mount Sinai (ZION) as He has many times before. The worshippers of old will know where to look for Him. Of course, no one will miss out on the entrance of JESUS CHRIST, support by JEHOVAH GOD in all of His Strength, amen.......forever and ever.......Selah.

The Faithful and Discreet Slave of JAH and CHRIST

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit