You Don't Have to Belong to an Organization to be a Witness of Jehovah

by Truth or Lie 69 Replies latest jw friends

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Its a bummer he left. Made things so interesting. It's not about being a jw anymore or even being a Cristain. Its all about Faith. That is what he was talking about. What if you found out it was happening in an hour. How would you feel. Sick to your stomach or happy that it would finally be over?

Michael

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

Information for the New Ones

WAR of the Worlds, who will Win?

9 Here is where the intelligence that has wisdom comes in: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. 10 And there are seven kings: five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet arrived, but when he does arrive he must remain a short while. 11 And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also itself an eighth [king], but springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.

Wild Beasts: Satan, Seven World Powers Armed Against the Holy Land.(currently being trampled upon)

Seven Kings: Seven World Powers Armed Against the Holy Land under GOP Party

Eighth King: GOP Party re-elected after gaining throne through deception

Seventh World Power = Dual World Power of and

12 And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so].

Ten horns = 1

Ten kings = 1

One hour = 1

1+1+1=111

continued.......

The Faithful Slave

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

The United States regained its power as part of a composite eighth king after re-election; Iraq gained its power through democratic election, Great Britain regained authority under Tony Blair, the second of the two horned wild beast, with none other then Bush as the first horn (United State, Great Britain).

11 And I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking as a dragon.

What happened in the year 1776? (Birth of the wild beast upon the earth as a nation that carries on war under the authority of Satan, the former god of this world removed by JESUS CHRIST)

18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man's number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

1776-666=111 where zero has no value (calculus). MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman Numerals

MDCCLXXVI gives us the numerical arrangement of 666 and 111 found on the U.S. dollar bill. The All Seeing Eye is Jehovah, and does not represent any nation upon the earth.

17 For God [satan] put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. 18 And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.

continued.......

The Faithful Slave

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

The imperfect number 666 gives a method of calculation for all badness upon the earth. The following example applies and the numbers from the book of Daniel are used as signs from Jehovah God, to provide warning for His loved ones upon the earth, amen.

11 And from the time that the constant [feature] has been removed and there has been a placing of the disgusting thing that is causing desolation, there will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.12 Happy is the one who is keeping in expectation and who arrives at the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days! 13 And as for you yourself, go toward the end; and you will rest, but you will stand up for your lot at the end of the days.

666+1290=the year 1956 (United Nations gained authority as eighth king, but only includes countries united against those in the Holy land)

666+1335= the year 2001(Attack on New York City, which is part of Babylon the Great as the worlds largest city in opposition to Jehovah's intent for a Paradise earth).

15 And he says to me: The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. 17 For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. 18 And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.

The harlot is all religions that have placed their hope in man and not in Jehovah God. This is why the governing body upon the earth known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society has been chosen by Jehovah God. They rely only upon Jehovah God. All in this forum will be blessed by Jehovah God for standing against false teachings, which were planted by Satan the devil. Please learn to forgive one another as taught by Jesus Christ, whom was taught by Jehovah God; the True meaning of the Slave is not Greater Than the Master. Jesus Christ was depicted as the first slave upon the earth as he always taught this referencing himself as the slave, and His Father Jehovah God, as the Master; Amen.

continued.......

The Faithful Slave

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

King of the NORTH and King of the SOUTH

The King of the North is the countries in Europe that will war against the United States. You see, the United States have waged war in their land, and have preserved their own land from destruction thus far. North Korea is example of this, as they refuse to allow a nation to tell them to disarm their nuclear ambitions, out of wisdom and fear of invasion. Even Russia can see the unjust war as they support Syria with arms. The United States is isolated geographic wise, and it would be an easy target for the nations in Europe. They will have no choice but to attack against an unruly government upon the earth.

20 Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world's beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Jehovah allowed me to see in my minds eye, a nuclear war being waged in the area of Colorado Springs, the location of Norad. I sat still in my vehicle as many missiles were landing, with no effect whatsoever. Wintertime in the above scriptural reference depicts and ice-age which is proven to follow after a nuclear holocaust. I am one of many chosen upon the earth, and these days have been cut short, as Jehovah God would not by any means allow man to bring His planet to ruin. Amen, forever and ever until time indefinite, Selah.

The whole point of understanding: The United States will lose this unholy war for lack of preparation and the strength of the Asian population. The Kings of the East are righteous, and begin with The Almighty Jehovah God, and His Son Jesus Christ. Abraham will be raised along with many men of old and installed as King in New Jerusalem. I will be installed as King in the western hemisphere , Amen.

We owe our lives to Jehovah, our Loving and Kind Creator in the Heavens, or Spiritual Realm. This is True as I have come to know Him in Love, Wisdom, Strength, and also Fear, Amen. This is the TRUE meaning of Underserved Kindness. All upon the planet earth have suffered tremendously under rule of Satan, and wicked rulers abroad, and have been forgiven by GOD. Jehovah and Jesus Christ are on their way to save us from ourselves, as Satan has been bound for the Thousand Year Reign of CHRIST.

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

The End Literally, then a New Beginning Literally, Please put away All Feeelings of FEAR, and Raise Your Heads Up HIGH, AMEN.

OUR DELIVERANCE IS NEAR, AS CHRIST IS KNOCKING AT THE DOORS.......

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Brownboy / Truth or Lie,

The only "sign" I can see to your prophetic credit is that your multiple accounts have been tolerated for nearly 48 h now. I'm really curious to see how longer it lasts.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I had an epiphany.

I saw the light

Like sugar plum faries dancing in the night

My bible was open

And upon the page

I saw God's word burn through the haze

Bolt upright I sat and realized

No need for a prophet to open my eyes

For you see someday we're all gonna die

Staggering from the key board he lurchies about the room grasping hard his bottle and dances with a broom

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

A revised version as one composite as I had difficulty posting a complete rendering of words, along with scriptural application:

The WAR of the Worlds, JEHOVAH and JESUS, along with all humans on the planet earth, Survive as ONE Family under GOD, Amen.

9 Here is where the intelligence that has wisdom comes in: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. 10 And there are seven kings: five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet arrived, but when he does arrive he must remain a short while. 11 And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also itself an eighth [king], but springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction.

Wild Beasts: Satan, Seven & Eighth World Powers Armed Against Holy Land under GOP Party

Seven Kings: Seven World Powers Armed Against Holy Land

Eighth King: GOP Party re-elected after gaining throne through deception as composite group of United Nations

Seventh World Power = Dual World Power of United States and Great Britain (Revelations Publication; W.T.S.)

12 And the ten horns that you saw mean ten kings, who have not yet received a kingdom, but they do receive authority as kings one hour with the wild beast. 13 These have one thought, and so they give their power and authority to the wild beast. 14 These will battle with the Lamb, but, because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those called and chosen and faithful with him [will do so].

Ten horns = 1

Ten kings = 1

One hour = 1

1+1+1=111

United States regained it power as part of a composite eighth king after re-election; Iraq gained its power through democratic election, Great Britain regained authority under Tony Blair, the second of the two horned wild beast, with Bush as the first horn. (United States, Great Britain)

11 And I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking as a dragon.

What happened in the year 1776? (Birth of the wild beast upon the earth as a nation that carries on war under the authority of Satan, the former god of this world removed by JESUS CHRIST)

18 Here is where wisdom comes in: Let the one that has intelligence calculate the number of the wild beast, for it is a man's number; and its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

1776-666=111 where zero has no value (calculus). MDCCLXXVI is 1776 in Roman Numerals

MDCCLXXVI gives us the numerical arrangement of 666 and 111 found on the U.S. dollar bill. The All Seeing Eye is Jehovah, and does not represent any nation upon the earth.

17 For God [satan} put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. 18 And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.

The imperfect number 666 gives a method of calculation for all badness upon the earth. The following example from the book of Daniel makes application as signs from Jehovah God, to provide warning for His loved ones upon the earth, amen.

11 And from the time that the constant [feature] has been removed and there has been a placing of the disgusting thing that is causing desolation, there will be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.12 Happy is the one who is keeping in expectation and who arrives at the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days! 13 And as for you yourself, go toward the end; and you will rest, but you will stand up for your lot at the end of the days.

666+1290=1956 (United Nations gained authority as eighth king, but only includes countries united against those in the Holy land)

666+1335=2001 (Attack on New York City which is part of Babylon the Great as the Worlds Largest City in opposition to Jehovahs intent for a Paradise Earth)

15 And he says to me: The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues. 16 And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire. 17 For God put [it] into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out [their] one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. 18 And the woman whom you saw means the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth.

The harlot is all religions that have placed their hope in man and not in Jehovah God. This is why Jehovah God has chosen the governing body upon the earth known as the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. They rely only upon Jehovah God. Jehovah God will bless all in this forum for standing against false teachings, which were planted by Satan the devil. Please learn to forgive one another as taught by Jesus Christ, whom was taught by Jehovah God. The True meaning of the Slave is not Greater Than the Master. Jesus Christ depicted the first slave upon the earth as he always taught this referencing himself as the slave, and God as the Master, Amen.

The King of the North is the countries in Europe that will war against the United States. You see, the United States have waged war in their land, and have preserved their own land from destruction thus far. North Korea is example of this, as they refuse to allow a nation to tell them to disarm their nuclear ambitions, out of wisdom and fear of invasion. Even Russia can see the unjust war as they support Syria with arms. The United States is isolated geographic wise and would be an easy target for the nations in Europe. They will have no choice but to attack against this unruly government upon the earth.

20 Keep praying that your flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world's beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.

Jehovah allowed me to see in my minds eye, a nuclear war being waged in the Colorado Springs area, location of Norad. I sat still in my vehicle as many missiles were landing, with no effect whatsoever. Wintertime in the above scriptural reference depicts and ice-age which is proven to follow after a nuclear holocaust. I am one of many chosen upon the earth, and these days have been cut short, as Jehovah God would not by any means allow man to bring His planet to ruin. Amen, forever and ever until time indefinite, Selah.

The whole point of understanding: United States will lose this unholy war for lack of preparation and the strength of the Asian population. The Kings of the East are righteous and begin with The Almighty Jehovah God, and Jesus Christ. Abraham will be raised along with many men of old and installed as King in New Jerusalem. I will be installed as King in the Western Hemisphere, Amen.

We owe our lives to Jehovah, our Loving and Kind Creator in the Heavens, or Spiritual Realm. This is True, as I have come to know Him in Love, Wisdom, Strength, and also Fear, Amen. This is the TRUE meaning of Underserved Kindness. All upon the planet earth have suffered tremendously under rule of Satan, and wicked rulers abroad, and have been forgiven by GOD. Jehovah and Jesus Christ are on their way to save us from ourselves, as Satan has been bound for the Thousand Year Reign of CHRIST.

The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

The End Literally, then a New Beginning Literally, Please put away All Feeelings of FEAR, and Raise Your Heads Up HIGH, AMEN.

OUR DELIVERANCE IS NEAR, AS CHRIST IS KNOCKING AT THE DOORS.......

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I always seem to get in on the bottom of these stupid threads!

Anyway..I fell no one really knows for sure because they weren't there when it all got started.

No one living today has met "God" or "Jesus"..

When I read a book or newspaper article..I take it as it is. Something written by man.And they can write whatever they want. How do we know it is the truth?

So in answer to your questions..In my opinion..I don't know!

Snoozy...who is just such an honest person..

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

10-May-05 19:44, TheBrownWord said:

I am finished here

11-May-05 18:01, he was back with more tedious, bombastic numerology.

Less than 24 hours, BrownLie. I thought you'd at least disappear for a few days and try to surprise us with a new username. You're getting far to easy to ridicule. There's really no sport in it anymore.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit