You Don't Have to Belong to an Organization to be a Witness of Jehovah

by Truth or Lie 69 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I AM Minimus. And Minimus is moi. Now bow down Brownboy. Prostate yourself. Not prostitute, you Baal worshipper!

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    I AM Minimus. And Minimus is moi. Now bow down Brownboy. Prostate yourself. Not prostitute, you Baal worshipper!

M&M's melt in your mouth not in your hand. I bow down to no man, but only to Jehovah, not Baal. How old are you? You seem the age of an infant not even ready for milk....... I am finished here. The worthy will recieve the blessings from Jehovah upon His arrival. Those that cause ridicule to the messenger of Jehovah, will reap their reward in full, amen. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

I hope you are right. I really have to say though that noone knows when. I know the jw's think they knew when but they have thought that for a long time and the time keeps changing. i think what should really be told by you, and i hope God would agree, now is the time to try and do everything a person can to make things right with God. It really doesn't matter when it is going to happen. like you said a thief in the night. I wish the jw's would stop trying to predict and start trying to live. Looking for a date can help by creating urgency but it can also lead to dissappointment and frustration. I would also think it could lead to a loss of faith. People should not have faith that their religion is the correct one or that the doctrin, or dates set by it are right but they should have faith that God will do what he said he would in the Bible. I hope I am ready.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

I am finished here.

I think we all know that's not true. Brownstuff just can't resist coming back here to share his latest prophetic discovery - that a 6 upside-down looks like a 9, or that some placenames mentioned in the Bible still exist. He'll be back - it's part of his illness.

• minimus
    minimus

See.........The God Minimus is stronger than Brownboy's.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

Minimus-I like your humor, you crack me up. Well in reference to this wacko's last answer, I don't want to be blessed by Jehovah--I would rather be cursed.

(The reason I say this is because I don't believe 'Jehovah' as taught by the evil JW's is the same God portrayed in the Bible.)

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I feel so sad, is this what the Watchtower Society can do to someone, or was he never a JW?

• integ
    integ

I just ran my car into the side of a nursing home....Then I went to Mc Donalds and got a sundae. I watched TV last night. I read a little bit too. I took a couple of muscle relaxers and fell fast asleep. gTvvjUYG7328YFBYUGA8U9839YHF.

iNtEg.

• minimus
    minimus

Integ, please stay on topic.

• love11
    love11

I think your findings about J-god are really interesting, maybe a psychiatrist would be just as interested in what you have to say because they study people and meet alot of people. And if you witness to them you could even win them over as another servant of jah. You never know, you should try it. Well, best wishes in your quest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit