• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

Which of the following does not hold True:

Jehovah is God

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God

Jesus Christ teaches Unity in Love

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hi, Brownboy. Why can't you stick to one account, bud?

J

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    Hi, Brownboy. Why can't you stick to one account, bud?

J

This wasn't included in any of the above questions, please move on, por favor edited to add: it is more than apparent that I am not your bud, so please do not use that word anymore in association with me, please.

• kls
    kls

None of it is true now dry up and blow away

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    None of it is true now dry up and blow away

Move on please.......

• kls
    kls

Me knows when to mods see this you will be moving on again

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    Me knows when to mods see this you will be moving on again

You know the mods, I know Jehovah. Who do you think will be protected from all things? Move on with your hatred.......

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

Jehovah is God

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I don't think anyone hates you, Estephan. I believe that most people here are not interested in being preached to. Since you know that, and it should be painfully evident by the way that the mods delete your accounts almost as quickly as you create them, I would think that your God would want you to spend your precious time on this planet using more effective methods of proselytizing.

Remember that Jesus taught his disciples to shake the dust from their feet and move on from places that did not welcome their message. Are you greater than the apostles that you should stay where you are not wanted and try to cram your message down our throats against our will? Even Christ did not do that; are you then greater than Christ?

Why not go to school and get a teaching certificate and then teach religion in a private school which shares your values? Or, perhaps you could advertise in a local paper that you are forming a prophecy discussion group and are looking for people who are interested in attending.

It just seems like you would get farther in your mission by taking that type of action rather than beating your head against a brick wall here.

What do you think?

J

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Jehovah is God

All of the above! Bud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest