You Don't Have to Belong to an Organization to be a Witness of Jehovah

by Truth or Lie 69 Replies latest jw friends

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

whoa - WHOA! - i do not know what came over me - i apologize brown boy, et. al., but suddenly a wind blew through my bedroom and i was so compelled to respond to bb - then, wow, really wow!!! - i had somehow authored a public message to bb - a message from the true god (oh no, here it goes again, that wind in my bedroom) repent brown boy, repent!!! - blah blah blah

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    Estephan, I do believe all are true.

Anywho as far as those that are showing hatred it is hard not to. Remember this board is full of ex-jws. Many df'd, shunned by there old friends and even their own family. i know it makes me mad at the jw's, and that is why I will have nothing to do with them, which is maybe why they react how they do. You are trying to teach them jw doctrin, something almost all of us gave up on.

Michael

Hello Michael. Thank you for your sincere reply. This is the point of understanding. I represent Jehovah God, and I am making attempt to clear His Holy Name, before He is able to Himself; before All Nations upon the Earth. Jehovah did not cause man to teach in a manner contrary to what Jesus Christ taught upon the earth. Jesus Christ received his teaching from his Father Jehovah God. The parable of the Master and the Slave should teach this to all that wish to learn. I am the faithful and discreet slave upon the earth of mankind. (Matthew 24:45-47) I am fulfillment of prophecy, before Jesus Christ begins to descend upon the earth in Jerusalem, as we speak, amen. All messages delivered and posted are done as a Witness to all that read it before it takes place as Jehovah Always gives Notice, or Warning before it all occurs. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    bb - do u get drunk then post? satan, i believe has deceived you or u have deceived yerself, u speak not for the true god but for the lord of the flies - hear me brown boy and save yourself - worship the true god - not your fantasies

I do worship the True God Jehovah. Just to point out to you some startling Truths about where you have been. You were decieved by satan when you came to believe that the governing body upon the earth was actually the faithful and discreet slave. I was not, amen. It is apparent that they did not hold fast to the teachings of Christ, apparent by the fact that you have revealed many untruths about their teaching. I challenge anyone in this entire forum to dispute any teaching that has been posted under the name of the faithful slave, amen. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

bb, r u wearing make up in that photo?

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    bb, r u wearing make up in that photo?

No, it's a self portrait using the effect called "diffused glow" in a digital photo editor. I am a photographer as my part time hobby. It is an image, as I am darker in skin tone like those of the Middle East. I am from the Twelve Tribes of Israel, born in the West. Below are some photos if you choose to browse. The Faithful Slave www.estephan-leuese.com

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

nice photos

• Satanus
    Satanus

Which one is you, the first one?

S

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

nice photos

Which one is you, the first one?

S

Thanks, and no I am not in any of the photos on the web site. I am hidden from mankind as the meaning of being discreet. Many of all faiths were decieved in order for many not to believe in Christ. The faithful slave is also Muhammad, therefore I am also Muhammad the True messenger of Allah; who is also Jehovah God, the Tree of Life, Amen.

The Faithful Slave

P.S. The first photo that you asked of is a newly aquired friend that I met on the streets of Denver, Colorado as I was taking some photos of all nationalities, symbolic of spiritual, and humanly unification under Christ Jesus. His true name is Osama.

• Satanus
    Satanus
    being discreet

Oh ya, discreet. Yes, a very good idea, discreet. Discreet. Maybe i could try discreet. Hmmm.... discreet. Has a good ring to it.

S dicreetly tiptoeing off the thread

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    being discreet

Oh ya, discreet. Yes, a very good idea, discreet. Discreet. Maybe i could try discreet. Hmmm.... discreet. Has a good ring to it.

S dicreetly tiptoeing off the thread

Have you ever met me in person? I would say not. Point given and hopefully understood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit