You Don't Have to Belong to an Organization to be a Witness of Jehovah

by Truth or Lie 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry
    Which of the following does not hold True:

Interesting wording. Why did you phrase it just so?

Which of the following is True.............

Which of the following is not True.................

But, no..........

Which of the following DOES NOT HOLD True.

Why did you phrase it exactly that way? Explain please.

Thanks,

Terry

• love11
    love11

I feel all of them are untrue because the bible is untrue. In my opinion, the bible is just a written word of some middle eastern men with big ego's. Also, I do not like your god Jehovah and how cruel he is to his followers and others. I also do not think that Jesus was all that they say he is.

But you can be a witness for Jehovah if you want to, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree with this crowd.

And another thing, no one here meant any harsh words to you until you took it wrong and scoulded them like they were your children. I would appreciate it if you don't talk write to my friends like that again. Thank you, T-Lie

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    I don't think anyone hates you, Estephan. I believe that most people here are not interested in being preached to. Since you know that, and it should be painfully evident by the way that the mods delete your accounts almost as quickly as you create them, I would think that your God would want you to spend your precious time on this planet using more effective methods of proselytizing.

Remember that Jesus taught his disciples to shake the dust from their feet and move on from places that did not welcome their message. Are you greater than the apostles that you should stay where you are not wanted and try to cram your message down our throats against our will? Even Christ did not do that; are you then greater than Christ?

Why not go to school and get a teaching certificate and then teach religion in a private school which shares your values? Or, perhaps you could advertise in a local paper that you are forming a prophecy discussion group and are looking for people who are interested in attending.

It just seems like you would get farther in your mission by taking that type of action rather than beating your head against a brick wall here.

What do you think?

J

My True and Honest Feelings. Please move on and and don't read it. It is that plain and simple. Why do you choose to post negativity?

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie

Which of the following does not hold True:

Jehovah is God

Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God

Jesus Christ teaches Unity in Love
    Interesting wording. Why did you phrase it just so? Which of the following is True............. Which of the following is not True................. But, no.......... Which of the following DOES NOT HOLD True. Why did you phrase it exactly that way? Explain please. Thanks, Terry

All of the above that I originally posted holds true. Jehovah is GOD, Jesus is His Son, Christ teaches to Love. This is plain truth and cannot be disputed. Once truth is established it cannot be made to totter. These questions were posed as a teaching tool to those that want to learn. In order to have a meeting of the minds, there has to be a calm and relaxed environment to learn, or to teach. All I have received in this forum is Hatred, and not Love.

How can people begin to denounce the members of the W.T.S. organization, while they display nothing but hatred? Is this not hypocracy in the highest form?

The main point to gather is that All congregations belong to Jehovah. No man has the Truth, only Jehovah can claim this. So why are there so many grudges held against those that are Truly trying to help other people learn about God? If you learn wisdom feel free to teach it as Christ did with love and compassion. That is all I am doing. This is being a Witness of Jehovah. It does not belong to anyone that claims exclusive rights to Jehovah's name and teaching.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Just for the record, I don't hate you either, or even dislike you. I don't have interest in your preaching and I haven't seen a single person yet that was. Perhaps there are lurkers that are reading it with interest, who knows? It seems unlikely.

I'm sure you'd have more success posting like a regular guy and slipping a little preaching in here and there.

So it's just a question of do you want to preach, or do you want to successfully preach? As it has always been, it's your call.

Take care,

Dave

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    I feel all of them are untrue because the bible is untrue. In my opinion, the bible is just a written word of some middle eastern men with big ego's. Also, I do not like your god Jehovah and how cruel he is to his followers and others. I also do not think that Jesus was all that they say he is.

But you can be a witness for Jehovah if you want to, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree with this crowd.

And another thing, no one here meant any harsh words to you until you took it wrong and scoulded them like they were your children. I would appreciate it if you don't talk write to my friends like that again. Thank you, T-Lie

I didn't scold anyone. I wrote as Jehovah instructed me to, amen The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• Truth or Lie
    Truth or Lie
    Just for the record, I don't hate you either, or even dislike you. I don't have interest in your preaching and I haven't seen a single person yet that was. Perhaps there are lurkers that are reading it with interest, who knows? It seems unlikely.

I'm sure you'd have more success posting like a regular guy and slipping a little preaching in here and there.

So it's just a question of do you want to preach, or do you want to successfully preach? As it has always been, it's your call.

Take care,

Dave

There a many lurkers Dave. I can claim over 50,000 views since I have posted in this forum. Just look at the numbers of views, as compared to the number of posts. Simple math provides evidence of this. This does not even include the ones that just browse the forum. Look at the stats for yourself. I have personally warned the governing body upon the earth as instructed by Jehovah, and have delivered vital information via fax, and overnight mail. This is my duty, amen. The Faithful Slave of JAH and CHRIST

• LMS-Chef
    LMS-Chef

Estephan, I do believe all are true.

Anywho as far as those that are showing hatred it is hard not to. Remember this board is full of ex-jws. Many df'd, shunned by there old friends and even their own family. i know it makes me mad at the jw's, and that is why I will have nothing to do with them, which is maybe why they react how they do. You are trying to teach them jw doctrin, something almost all of us gave up on.

Michael

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

bb - do u get drunk then post? satan, i believe has deceived you or u have deceived yerself, u speak not for the true god but for the lord of the flies - hear me brown boy and save yourself - worship the true god - not your fantasies

• Satanus
    Satanus

I prophesie that the jeanbean will soon be a mod. I prophesie that jehovah will be powerless to protect your multiple accounts from jb mod, or any other mod, for that matter.

S *scraping off the doodoo form his foofoots*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit