Running Journal.. well sort of

by Sassy 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

ok. this is not a thread killer thread.. so please do not post pics to gross people out.. and then we lose the thread...

this is just a thread to check in.. say hi.. if you want to vent that gas prices were high on the way into work .. do it..

if you just want to say how much you love us.. say that?

if you are excited about a game this weekend.. tell us?

like i said.. its just a check in and say hi thread.. like a journal of thoughts we share

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I like your idea Sassy. Hmmmmmm....what could I contribute? I can see some of my perennials peeking through the dirt in my flower beds. (Hey...it's WI). Any sight of green this time of year is a good thing.

Is this what you wanted Sassy? Sorry I couldn't think of anything more exciting.

Cathy L.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Great idea Sassy.

Just checking in on this gloomy Monday morning. So ugly outside here.

I'm feeling a little sad for my hubby right now. He's been looking for a job for the past month and has had some great interviews and leads. So far no offers though. He's starting to get a bit down and I'm not sure what to do. I have been very supportive but I just wish I could speed up the job search for him somehow.

Just my personal thoughts for the day. Hope all is well with everyone else.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Hey Sassy welcome back - thought we had lost you permanently to the other place

• Charisma
    Charisma

I like journals

• prophecor
    prophecor

Having the opportunity to work for Hertz Rent a Car, I was able to try out the new Ford Mustang Convertible........With the Top Dropped, there's nothing like driving a convertible. I was in total car heaven!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sassy....great idea!!!

This afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Codeblue were at their "private beach"...Mr. Codeblue played Cabana boy and served Corona's and lime...

I loved this afternoon........and basking in the "hot sun"....We must move SOON to a place like this year round.

Codeblue

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yesterday I walked by the Supreme Court building a half hour before sunset and it was bathed in rich golden rays and looked simply magnificent.

I am trying to lose weight so I can fit into a nice dress next month...there is a dress I want, but I am a size too big...I'm gonna go dress shopping on Sunday in Pentagon City to find hopefully the item I liked back home. I'll be meeting a really sweet person (wife of a friend of my bf) to go shopping with, then she'll take me to her place in Virginia for dinner....

• Charisma
    Charisma

my boyfriend kind of 'online' cheated on me. He forgot his messenger up and I saw women on his list and conversations about him looking for the "right one" still

so today I don't have anything exciting to write as I would in a journal.

But it was nice to be able to distract my thoughts here today reading what other people had to say

• simplesally
    simplesally

Charisma, I am sorry.

I hate Fridays!!!!!!!!!! Busy day at work and don't get off work til 8pm..........yuk!!!!!!

And it's raining again in SoCal. I want to wear summer clothes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit