Running Journal.. well sort of

by Sassy 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

Whats up people???

Im starting a much needed diet program.. omg this past year I have gotten off track! so guess what I'll be doing all summer to get ready for the fest in the fall?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I love this IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Job Sassy!

Ok I am going to Chicago this weekend. No Husband and No kids...can you say full blown orgy with the men of Chicago? KIDDING!

I am so scared. I was never able to do anything like this in my whole life. My Mother never trusted me to do anything fun. Always made me feel like a was a bad driver. Also, I would always fail at everything I do!

I am so scared thinking I will get lost and I can't do anything by myself. I feel like I am 16. I have been there a ton of times and other major cities but never driven by myself....... Oh I want to throw up! I don't know why it is such a big deal. It's like I want to prove to her I can do this I am 24 married and 2 kids I am not a child here. She is mad that I am going. She has not said anything about it but I just know.

Oh I am so nervous! As well as excited to get away see family I have not seen in years. and can you say SHOPPING! Oh I think I am going to PEE my pants!

Brooke

• Sassy
    Sassy

so are you goning to see any friends there Brooke? what all are you planning to do.. since we know the orgy is out..

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Sassy.... I am going to go see My Dad's side of the family! I have not seen some of these people in 10 years! My Grandpa died in Nov last year and we are all getting together.

I am not going to be totally by myself but driving I will be..... I am taking my own car just in case something happens to one of my kids I am can quickly leave!

Ohhhh I am so Nervous!

Brooke

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Howdy Sassy, and everyone.

I swear for three days straight I have had such family drama!! I am not even going to go into it all, but it all turned out ..not great ,but bottom line, no one was dead and no one was in jail.........whewwwwwwwww! And these were two seperate things,,, I don't think I can handle anythng eles,,,,,,,,but I have been a pro at handling it for three days,,,,,bring it on...lol.

Sassy, I have been dieting, lost about 5 lbs, but ya know what , 2 inches of the belly. I think by cutting out so much sugar I am not so belly bloated ya know.So I am happy I see results. I am cutting calories out, not downing cokes, and drinking water, and getting exercise by yard work and redoing a room.

Hey Brooke,,,,,,,,, I kind of wish I had someone who could handle my kids , I would know they were ok, no worries and get my hind end on a plane out of town. I don't know if I would know how to act alone. Sounds like an adventure . But I know what you mean being a bit scared.

Have fun and be safe..........look out Chicago!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Lyingeyes...This is the 1st time I am leaving them for 24 hours. My dear husband will take care of them. Hadenuf(mother in-law) is 5 minutes away and I know she will help out...or at least dial 911...lol!

Sassy...I have been on so many diets. Pills....and magic shakes and teas!!!!!!!!! What I do know is what works. Eating right and a good work out. Weird Huh! This I would know I lost almost 35 pounds. Good luck to you!

Brooke

• Sassy
    Sassy

That sounds great Brooke! I know you are goign to get there just fine! Will you have to drive through the Loop? I recommend hitting that at non rush hour traffic. I used to go through Chicago a lot...

Lyin, sorry you have had family drama.. glad no one is in jail or dead!!! and I sure hope the drama settles down for you now!

I think my personal drama is low right now.......and I am pleased about that..

SimpleSally talked me into this Prepaid Law business.. I'm not sure how I feel about that.. it wasn't my intent to take on a 2nd job..

Lyin, 2 inches is great!!! man I need that.. Thankfully one of my coworkers just had her dr get on her, so she asked me last week if i wanted to start walking with her.. so we'll start doing that today. I used to power walk every day back in MN but I haven't gone but maybe 5 times since being here 5 yrs!!

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

That will be so much fun Brooke , getting to spend time with family. My kids are older 18, 12 and 10 but stay on the verge of trouble all the time..lol. I know it would have been so hard to leave them when they were little like yours are. But ya know , they will be fine , they are young enough to keep occupied , it just takes some videos, games, the park, Chucky Cheese outtings from Grands and Dad .

Sassy, wow Law!! how exciting. I watch alot of A & E , court tv, etc, and I am fasinated with this sort of thing, I hope I understand you right on what you are taking.

I am not even ready to do anything like that, but a new interest or hobby would be great. Since Denny is traveling for work , I get so bored . I know I need some new books.

Congrats on the walking, I need to do that too. I want to get an exercise bike to put in my room, so when I watch TV,I can watch my shows and exercise. I don't like walking so much, foot problems so I really need to do this.

• Sassy
    Sassy

Yeah, Brooke, I know what to do for losing too.. but I've been guilty of not doing it since I've been with my bf.. he likes all these tastey high calerie meals and wow..our time together has put inches on me.. so.. I told him I'll be making meals for him....and then my low fat, low cal meals for me.. plus lots of water and exercise!!

Lyin.. I have yet to completely understand this perpaid law stuff.. Evidentaly it is sweeping the US right now. I have more to learn but it seems like an excellent program.. Will let you know how it goes.. I think I have training Thursday night

• Sassy
    Sassy

well I am ITCHY today.. evidentally we have a spider in the house.. I have five bites and they are all welting up.. and driving me CRAZY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit