Running Journal.. well sort of

by Sassy 78 Replies latest jw friends

• Charisma
    Charisma

I think a lot of times we pay people to do things, that are not as difficult as we might think..

of course there is always the gamble that if we do mess up, it costs us even more!

My ex husband, the thing I could say for him, we rarely had to pay for anything to be done by someone else. From plumbing to electrical, to sheetrock to cabinetry, he could do it all.. and with quality work..

I must admit, that is one thing I miss about him.. it amazes me how many men are afraid to try to do things on their own.

• Charisma
    Charisma
    Quote by SimpleSally: I wanna 66 Mustang fully restored!

Well you could have the 66 and I'll be the 65. What color do you want? I'll take a green one please.. just like the one my aunt had..

oh.. and a convertible would be nice

• simplesally
    simplesally

Today is my FRIDAY!!!

Wish Sassy would answer her phone so we can have a few cocktails tonight!!!

• Charisma
    Charisma

maybe you should go on MSN and see if she is there?

• codeblue
    codeblue

I miss the days when I first started posting when Simple Sally and Sassy had this thread about "hanging from the chandeliers"...They were so funny!!! I thought they should be a "comic duo"...

....somehow, later on in the thread we 3 were having cyber drinks together

CodeBlue

• Charisma
    Charisma

thats funny.. too bad there weren't pictures of that

• simplesally
    simplesally

Well, you can hang from the chandeliers and the rest of us can look up your skirt?

This thread is basically for that...............just a running thread to have fun.......... or go here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/89948/48.ashx it started out as Sixy appealing for validation (generic posting only, no photos no icons) and now it has gotten crazy, but still just generic comments, LOL

• simplesally
    simplesally

I think this pic would make a better hat!! Chandelier

• prophecor
    prophecor

Treated myself to a drive down the Atlantic City Expressway last night. I go there once in a while when I feel the Atlantic Ocean calling me. I love the ocean. I view it as a look into God's Back Door!!!

At night, it has a most calming, almost eerie effect on me. We're 98% water, from what I've been told. The moon effects the oceans, the tides, so too, do I believe the moon effects us as well. I was born under the sign of Cancer. Though I don't pay much attention to traditional horoscopes, I do believe some of the more technically advanced versions of astrology, do have a ring of truth to them.

The moon and the ocean is such a wonder. I am awestruck at their beauty and they often help me to appreciate that there has to be an intelligent creator, somewhere in the universe.

Nature is what nurtures me. I look for the life in everything, from the humble ant to untold galaxies that are viewed only from a distance.

• Charisma
    Charisma

I've never been to Atlantic City or gotten to spend time on an east coast beach (yet).. one day..

I like nature myself. Grew up in the country and used to spend a lot of time outdoors. Life has been too busy lately for much time though..

I came down with some kind of bug yesterday that has gotten worse today.. so I won't be having much fun any where for a few days..

just work and probably go home to sleep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit