Running Journal.. well sort of

by Sassy 78 Replies latest jw friends

• xjwms
    xjwms

Hi Sassy:

What is exciting with you now? I really miss the chat thing.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Forgot to tell Sassy that N_______V___T____ (NVT from now on) got arrested at school and now has become a runaway.

• Charisma
    Charisma

Thank you Simplesally. I do love Fridays myself. I am not sure if this weekend will be a good one though.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sassy started this thread and now she is not checking in!! Where is that Sassafrass chick???

Had a good day even tho I dreaded it!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Getting out more often. Removing myself from my box of comfortability and complacency, I availed myself to the energy of the World by spending time in a car club. Lincolns vs. Caddilacs.com They're a bunch of luxury performance car enthusiasts, like myself. They had their first meet, Sunday May 1st in Hammonton New Jersey. There was food, drinks, free T-Shirts and lots of Lincolns from as far as New York and Maine. A family friendly outing, my wife Prophesoriah, and grand daughter shared time with me. I can vaugely be seen in the far right corner in the maroon and black top, my wife is right beside me, as well our grandchild. Getting out in the world is very releasing as well as rewarding. The outside world has a lot to offer. There are some truly great and wonderful people out there. http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/may01NJmeet/photos.htm

• Charisma
    Charisma

That sounds like a lot of fun. So does either your wife or yourself drive a Lincoln or a Cadallac?

here is my entry for today. I just got back from vacation at my time share. That sure was fun (fun in the sun). I got to be by the ocean, go shopping, relax in the hot tub, all kinds of good stuff

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I want that MUSTANG!!!!!!!!!

My first car was a 1983 white mustang,,,,,,,,I loved my car!! I am still in love with Fords!!

Now it is time to get a New Car!!!

Charisma,,,,,,,,, I laid in the sun today, tanning oil and all....lol. That is something I rarely do,,,,,,,,,bake out in the sun. But today my arthritis was bothering me and it felt really good . I wish I had been at the ocean, but I can't have it all , lol.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Charisma, where did you get to go??

I went shopping this afternoon. I know a little princess who will be 4 this month and she needed Mommy to pick up some Princess Party supplies.

• Charisma
    Charisma

I want a mustang too. Although I want a 1965 (all restored of course)

The ocean was wonderful LyinEyes. I dont' live near it but did at one time. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I got there.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

prophecor- now you know that is not nice. We cant see you and your family. Or at least I cannot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit