Cyber Relationships / Cyber Sex

by Lehaa 42 Replies latest social relationships

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Was wondering what everybodies ideas were on Cyber Relationships and Cyber Sex.

Are they safe, when is the right time to meet face to face and do they work.

Have been having a close friendship with another poster on this board for a while, and was looking for input.

If he wishes to identify himself that's fine with me.

I know that a few marriages have occured from people meeting on this baord and was seeking their input too.

• Puternut
    Puternut

Well it worked for me. That is how I got to be with the one I am with now, But it did help that she also loved close by, What you write on the web is often different than in reality. In my case it was even better

Puternut

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

that's the biggest prob. he's overseas

we are planning to meet up soon, and are both aware things could be totally different face to face.

But we're having a great time now.

• Puternut
    Puternut

I think it's best not to stress about it too much. Things should happen naturally. If both of you want to make this work, you owed it to yourselves to be truthful. Hopefully soon you will find out before you make more serious decisions.

Best of luck,

Puternut

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

thanks putternut.

I'm not stressing too much, early days yet.

I'm being real careful though, got two kids to think of.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I think it is a great opportunity to get know each other but it ain't beatific..

• Mac
    Mac

Well......

Not that I know anything about it.....

But, they just might turn out not to be what they pretend to be....

or so I've heard...

mac, proud to be impervious to such silliness class

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Actually, I met my husband online. We met in a metaphysics chat room on AOL...we were both just being smart asses...we met in person about 5 or 6 months later and just hit it off. Got married barely 4 months after we met in person.

We didn't do the cybersex thing though, and really didn't have any expectations. He claimed to be quite keen on me...he even created a "resume" to convince me that he was a good fellow to get to know. (something about being able to fix anything which turned about to be true, and wrestling midgets. ) and I definately thought he was worth checking out in person, but neither one of us worried about that, and I think THAT really made all the difference. The only thing we really expected was to get to meet a friend in person.

• Mac
    Mac

so "give it to me baby" was not a factor.......

right?

mac,yer sweet man class(what ya doin' up so late?) LOL!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

so "give it to me baby" was not a factor.......
    lmao..lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit