I'm sensitive!!!!

mac

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

sorry.

• ShadowX
    ShadowX

Good luck lehaa, i thought you were free

But seriously, I would think twice before meeting anyone, lets face it we all can make nice impression here. No offence intended to anyone
    Having said that, I would consider it after considerable online chatting, making sure thare's not too much of "oh you love that? me toooooo" sort of sucking up to...

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

hi shadowX,

sowwy, he he.

oh well will keep you in mind

yeah a big girl, can sort out lust and the real thing.

• kls
    kls

I understand the Cyber Relationship thing but how does the Cyber sex thing work?I am a virgin don't ya know.,,,,lol

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I understand the Cyber Relationship thing but how does the Cyber sex thing work?I am a virgin don't ya know.,,,,lol

This requires one to develop the ability to type very quickly with only one hand.

• kls
    kls

Else, has anyone ever told you that you is a big brain fart.sure they have.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

*** Poot ***

• kls
    kls

See what i mean?

• Sirona
    Sirona

I think that it is so easy to put on a different persona for the net. When I was single, I chatted to a guy for ages and he seemed smart and nice, but then in person he was a total dork! Don't get me wrong, he was nice enough, but I don't think he had ever had a conversation apart from on the net!!! Needless to say I didn't meet him again.

Then I met another guy, a schoolteacher, very nice. We met in person, he was who he said he was. But when I said I didn't want to see him anymore he turned into a total stalker!

Saying that, I've met some great people from JWD in person. The apostofests are great because its a big gang of people and you know you are safe. (I can't stress enough! BE SAFE if meeting someone off the net. Take someone with you, meet in a public place).

Oh and another point: the best cyber sex is with pagans (and those into energy work), they know how to "send" the sexual energy - and it works!!!!

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit