Salvation Discussion

by Shawn 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kls
    kls

Shawn , i don't think i have ever heard it put that way and you just floored me ,and it must be them Demons cause the tears are just rolling down my face.

Yes Shawn it is scary but that is one way to keep their payroll coming in by threats of Demons and death.

• kls
    kls

Shawn, i is ready for round two

• Shawn
    Shawn

Sorry, my JW friend came over and we watched American Idol together and some other TV. I got her to agree with going to an old friends of mine house and taking her and her daughter to lunch and now she says she is not sure. So far, I am begiing to be brainwashed pretty good. I am going to Meeting and Study, doing FS and reading WTS lit. Do I have "Eternal Life"?

• kls
    kls

No eternal life yet but let me know what happens

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Eternal life is just a dream, a fantasy of sorts.

DY

• Shawn
    Shawn

So I don't have "Eternal Life" like you told me when you refernced John17:3? Did you lie to me?

• kls
    kls

Shawn JWS don't lie they just stretch to truth,,,,,,,,,,alot.

• Shawn
    Shawn

I know that. I am trying to practice a method of thinking. I need some one to pick up the threads here.

What is the next step to "Eternal Life"? I am doing everything the WTS says to do so I must have "Eternal Life" right?

• kls
    kls

Shawn ,no one in totally promised eternal life but if you follow Gods laws and listen to the WT ,you will have a better chance.

• Shawn
    Shawn

But John 17:3 says I will have "Eternal Life" and you said it was true. I have been told the Bible is true so it must be true.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit