Salvation Discussion

by Shawn 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Shawn
    Shawn

Okay, lets supposed I have Studied and gone to a few meetings. I am doing FS and I am reading the Watchtower. Do I have "Eternal Life" now?

• kls
    kls

You little crapper now you are getting on my nerves,,,,,,,,,,lol

Shawn ,i am not trying to convert you , you need to study the word of God with one of our Brothers and then decide for you'reself if we speak the truth.

• Shawn
    Shawn

I understand.

Let's suppose that a month has gone by. I am attending Meeting and Study. I have been doing FS. I approach you again.

I need to ask you a question. I am still confused on the issue of "Eternal Life". Do I have it now? I am doing everything I am told to do. Surely by now I have earned it right?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Okay, lets supposed I have Studied and gone to a few meetings. I am doing FS and I am reading the Watchtower. Do I have "Eternal Life" now?

Now yer talkin!!! I'd almost call you brother shawn now!

• kls
    kls

So do you feel you are ready to be baptized as one of Jehovahs people?

How many preaching hours have you put in?

Since you are a male ,how many talks have you given?

• Shawn
    Shawn

No talks yet. I feel ready to be baptized. I have put in over 25 hours so far. Have I done enough? Is there enough I can do?

• kls
    kls

My Dear Brother Shawn ,there is always more time for preaching.

So tell me Shawn ,what have you learned from Jehovahs people and the Bible?

Have you learned that we are THE TRUTH AND THE LIGHT and the way to salvation? If so ,in what way?

• Shawn
    Shawn

I have realized that the WTS is Jehovah's voice on earth and that in order to please Jehovah I need to listen to the elders. I need to go to Meeting all the time and do my Studies. I stopped hanging out with my "worldy" friends and have cut back contact with my family. I decided not to go to college because the "Second System" is near and why waste the time when I could be out servicing. I have learned to get out of the of doors and that I can run really fast if someone stops holding their dog back. I have learned that the world is full of demons out to persecute me for my beliefs and that Christiandome is Babylon the Great.

I missed a few movies that were supposed to be really good but I decided people are home eating dinner, what a perfect time to bring them the name of Jehovah. I gave them "real food", some of them threw stuff but what do expec from demons?

Have I learned enough? Do I hav "Eternal Life"?

• kls
    kls

Shawn , as soon as i stop laughing we can continue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,give me a moment ,,,or two

• Shawn
    Shawn

Yeah, that was pretty good. True in essence though. Kinda scary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit