Salvation Discussion

by Shawn 99 Replies latest watchtower bible

• kls
    kls

Do you follow wordly desires?

Do you preach door to door to show others God words?

How do you know you are reading the bible correctly?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes but are you doing good to christ's brothers? AKA Faithful discreet slave AKA Govering Body of JWs?

Matt 25:40

Readum and weep sucka

• Shawn
    Shawn

I don't know what the GB is but yes I do love my neighbor if that is what you mean. I leave a good life. I don't go door to door to preach no. If I do will that get me "Eternal Life". What do I preach to them. Can I pick things from the Bible I have on my bookshelf? I really want to live forever. I mean don't you guys teach that the end is near?

• kls
    kls

Shawn ,you may live a good life but is it right in the eyes of God?

If you loved you're neighbor then you would help them learn of Jesus in the bible.

The end is near as it states in Revelations. Can you not see this world can no longer go on the way it is?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Look here now Shawn. I'm beginning to think you arent very sincere. If you dont shape up and start listening to me I will have to take my pearls of truth elsewhere.

The only valid way to love your neighbor is to preach the good news of the kingdom to them. You must also do good to christ brothers and it has been proven that they are the Annointed of Jehovahs witnesses. The main way you do good to them is to help them preach. Otherwise you are a goat accourding to Matt 25. Now you dont want to be a hard headed old goat do you? Well Do YOU?

(Matthew 25:34-41) 34

"Then the king will say to those on his right, ?Come, YOU who have been blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for YOU from the founding of the world. 35 For I became hungry and YOU gave me something to eat; I got thirsty and YOU gave me something to drink. I was a stranger and YOU received me hospitably; 36 naked, and YOU clothed me. I fell sick and YOU looked after me. I was in prison and YOU came to me.? 37 Then the righteous ones will answer him with the words, ?Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty, and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and receive you hospitably, or naked, and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to you?? 40 And in reply the king will say to them, ?Truly I say to YOU, To the extent that YOU did it to one of the least of these my brothers, YOU did it to me.? 41 "Then he will say, in turn, to those on his left, ?Be on YOUR way from me, YOU who have been cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the Devil and his angels.
  • Shawn
    Shawn

what is right in the eyes of God? What do I preasahabout Jesus. It does appear the end is near but what do I do about saving my soul? I want "Eternal Life" like it promises in the Bible. How do I get it?

• Shawn
    Shawn

I don't want to be a goat. I want "Eternal Life". Please help me get it. I know that if I know God and Jesus and I preach door to door I get it right. I know that I need to obey God's law too right. The Bible. The 10 Commandments right? Am I granted "Eternal Life" now?

• kls
    kls

Shawn ,i will set you up with a Bible study and show you what the Bible really say's and how to live so you can live in paradise.

• Shawn
    Shawn

kls, you need to "convert" me now! I am ready to shut the door. What if the world ends tonight? You damned me to hell than.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes I think kls is right shawn. Just study with the witnesses. If armageddon comes the next day, probably jehovah will know you are trying and may show you mercy but only if you start studying now! Please do not delay.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit