Six Billion Hearts Will Soon Stop Beating. . .

by ACEofCAD 79 Replies latest jw friends

• researcher
    researcher

With all due respect, your CO is full of s@@@@@@h@@@it.

Ask him if he has every had a real job?

An organization is an organization..........................

• Hondo
    Hondo

Isn't this year suppose to be a maybe (they won't outright predict I suspect) year for the end? Something about Eve being born later than Adam or something.

Will Field work pick up a bit? Will proclamations from the pulpit become a bit more exclaimatory, as ACEofCAD reported.

Do more! Do more! and, Do more...!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

First and foremost it is amazing how that urgency to preach goes on and on for ever, we are 10 years past that 1914 generation doctrine change, when they admitted that they had got it wrong all along for decades and the new strange and devious definition of the word generation was introduced, but certainly not the one Jesus had in mind. Their Armageddon concept is the product of totally primitive uneducated incompetent and uninspired minds that like to meddle in things they can't properly understand, and there will never be an Armageddon in the way (or time)that they perceive it, it's all a web of silly fantasies. Remember none of the JW ideology creators had a proper education in religion or philosophy from Russell to Rutherford to Franz none of them really knew what they were talking about and their ideas couldn't stand the test of time, most of them (especially of the first two luminaries) got trashed by the JWs themselves within 20-30 from being produced. They produce cheap, shallow, popular religion that appeals to the naive and the ignorant. However the pressure has to be kept up on the dubs their unpaid sales people i.e. slaves, so they will go on selling the WT publications and the profits will keep rolling in. Hence the dramatic theatrical performance by the C/O, a clever if sleazy piece of psychology to impress and motivate the brainless slave workforce. Six billion will die because they refuse to accept the stupid and ever changing doctrines of the WTS, who do they think they are?

• Honesty
    Honesty

6 million deceived people who get off on DEATH, HATE and DESTRUCTION.

Who are these Jehovah's Witnesses really serving?

• MattieSus
    MattieSus
    They produce cheap, shallow, popular religion that appeals to the naive and the ignorant

Deep... so deep you took my breath away. I'm very impressed. You've hit the nail on the head.

Sincerely

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Is that what the "special talk" is suppose to be about? I was in my hometown today and ran into 3 JWs at the store and one of them told me about it, as if I would go being inactive for almost 10 years.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Wow ! I better get the air in my tires changed !

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"His comments bothered me but what disturbs me more is that almost everyone there seemed all too happy about it."

They were no doubt all bird lovers ... looking forward to how well fed the birds of the heavens will be, plucking the eyeballs out of six billion corpses at Army Gettin'.

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

That comment from the CO makes me sick.

It's almost like 2 Timothy 3:1-7 is talking about JWs. Verse 3 speaks of having no natural affection,not open to any agreement......verse 5----having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power. Verse 6...For from these arise those men who slyly work their way into households....and finally, verse 7 --always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of the truth.

I have to go throw up now.

Curlygirl

• rebel8
    rebel8
    This is why when I hear people say, "Oh, but the rank and file witnesses are such good people" I want to barf.

Me too, Jeannie!

The quote from the CO and the audience's response gave me goose bumps and nausea. Too sick for words.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit