Six Billion Hearts Will Soon Stop Beating. . .

by ACEofCAD 79 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

According to the bible's view God kills everyone who is born by blaming us for being part of Adam's offspring. They are all going to die anyway within a hundred years or so, so they are really right, except they don't think they will be part of the group.

Ken P.

• cab1000
    cab1000

Its easy for them to believe, they have reference to Noah's day all the time. As the story goes, same for today. Very few lives will be saved, just as then. The vast majority of people will die. They "took no note". Noah, and the JW's try to save as many as possible, but, cant save them all of course, so they must die...the door will close....

~cab

• The Chuckler
    The Chuckler

Any JW will bellieve that the end nigh and Armageddon is around the corner.

It's the complacency of it all which riles me. Do they have no compassion for anyone else? Do that not care that their unbelieving mate, family member, neighbour who are going to be slaughtered by a vengeful Jehovah. Shouldn't they be in the streets begging people to look at the truth? Shouldn't they be doing everything in their power make people believe that the judgement day is near, using all means available, TV, Internet, Mail shots etc?

But what have we got? People who struggle to preach this important news for a few hours a month. An organisation which is more interested in sales than souls.

It's the "I'm OK, Jack" syndrome - If Armageddon did come tomorrow, very few JW's would get thru'

Si

• inquirer
    inquirer

lilbit

I remember everytime before a storm there would be tons of crows out in the fields my mother would look at them and say look they are getting ready for their feast after armagedon. it always made me so sick

______

Give me Strength! :O

• TheListener
    TheListener

That comment is sad and shows a real lack of love. The fact that the audience accepts and finds pleasure in it is also sick.

However, I believe it is comments like that they may cause some in the audience to think a little more. The more the society tries to scare everyone into doing what they require the more people will stop doing it. There may have been some in the audience that were disgusted by the comment or others reactions but felt that they had to hide their true feelings to remain faithful (or hidden).

I know that comments like that bother my wife who is a very faithful dub.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

millions now living will grow old and die

what a shock

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What bloodlust God and the JWs share!

Wouldn't it make more sense though, given that only 6 million people out of 6 billion, want to be JWs that God takes the JWs off to another planet called Paradise and the rest of us can stay on earth and lets things run their course? That way no one has to die - the Devil gets a clear majority and should get to keep the earth.

I wonder if God has thought of this - it just makes sense!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Mind control, mind control, mind control at its best.

What a horrible thing to say!

The same way I refuse to believe a loving God doesn't burn people in 'Hell', I also refuse to believe a loving God will destroy most humans in his rage. There's got to be another way that he'll reinstate his domain among men.

DY

• greendawn
    greendawn

Mattie Sus I'm glad you came to realise that the so called FDS are a bunch of of semi ignorant amateurs who claim nevertheless that they are very expert and professional in their field and can speak about it with great authority and validity. Especially regarding events in Revelation (as Armageddon for example) they are so symbolic and deep that it is doubtful whether anyone at all has ever grasped their true dimension and meaning. Will children be exterminated, or will at a certain time all births cease so that there will be no underage persons at Armageddon? And what will happen to the mentally feeble and deranged or to other unfortunate humans who can not know the world as we do, the blind and the deaf for example, will they be healed before the end? The WTS version of the end doesn't take these factors into account so it is clearly faulty, very rashed, and artificial, not to say inhumane.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Crumpet, or why not keep the decent people on earth and send the rest to a much inferior planet. After all the few good men had to fight mightily on this planet against the forces of evil such as the WTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit