Move on...

by mrsjones5 196 Replies latest jw experiences

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Betty Boop:

Worst thing about it is your reaction to my post, in which you're showing a bit of your xenophobic side and a tad bit of racism.

That is what she said. I only wanted to say to her that she should have gone like you and everyone else and asked Country Woman "Were you being Racist"?

That's all I was saying we should not Pre Judge. It went farther than it needed. I have my opinion you have yours and so does Josie. Who gives a Rats Ass(sorry JH)! I don't care anymore you can't get through to some people. Some people can't think outside the Box! I am not calling anyone anything. I don't care anymore take it how you want it. Whatever. It just makes me sick people can think like that! All it shows is ignorance with a small mind! (pointing out I'm not saying names nor am I rightfully calling someone anything)

Brooke

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Brooke, me thinks you protest too much and all the while we haven't heard from Country Woman, not that we need to.

My comment was an opinon not a precusor to a message board fight.

Now if you have live as long as I and was a Black woman in a America I might take you seriously Brooke, but at this point I don't. All I hear or should I say read is waa waa waa and what you have said didn't solve anything or change my opinion about that post.

But let me tell you this: the next time you hear of a black person complaining about about being pulled over while driving black by a cop, why dont you tell them if they have any compliant about this great country of ours (which I happen to love) maybe he/she should just go back to Africa. then get back to me

Done, you can keep on talking if you choose - i've moved on

Josie - you ain't walked a mile in my shoes

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Josie:

I have not walked in your shoes! I know this. Also, Yes I have been pulled over driving in a Car full of Black people who were my friends from Chicago. The Cop asked me if I was ok and if I needed help. I was pissed told him where to go and I thought that it was the most racist pathetic sad ignorant small mined thing anyone could ever do! I was more pissed than my friends!

I am not racist. All I am saying Ask Country woman what she meant by it. Jesus Christ!

Also, I do believe she had no tack in what she said. I think saying the last comment could have been left out! You do not know me as I do not know you. And how you are approaching me at this moment in time I don't think I would want to know you. I am a good person who thinks both ways. I am sorry if I did offend you in any way. I think it had gone to far and off the subject.

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Like I said I did not think she was right in saying what she did!

Brooke

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

you always want to have the last word dont you?

no

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Yes...lol!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~drags in portable jello-pit~

What?

What??
    Did I miss all the fun?
    Minimus, be a dear and grab me a bucket of popcorn would ya?

Josie, honey, there aint no way you can call yourself "old" at 39

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I think it went to far. Yes she has moved on!

As I should because talking to simple minded people like that is no use. Instead of solving or coming to a common ground or maybe just have a truce or some sort of peace she walked away. Well I guess we are not all adults!

Brooke

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

ok lol not old but gently aged

Josie - not dead yet just a little sore

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I just want the last word....lol

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest