Oh May We Ever Live Up To Our Chosen Name!

by Englishman 75 Replies latest jw friends

• idaho
    idaho

thanks reagan

Oh, you will *so* fit in around here...

Do you mean everyone here is semi-middle aged, monogamy people
    on the verge of mid-life crisis? . You're scaring me, reagan!
    I'm outa here.....(no going on vacation really)

My wife says hello, though i'm not allowed to speak to strange
    women. Now, are you strange?

P.S. I like your SI pic on "your" topic site.

hilsen
    I hold [still hoping...]fanny
    Finn

• teejay
    teejay

Interesting thread, if you're nosey.

I'm very seldom nosey.

Like I said... interesting thread.

• AngelofMuZiC
    AngelofMuZiC

This name of mine stems from a famous Broadway musical, The Phantom of the Opera, my favorite play of all!!! Christine, the damsel in distress calls her teacher, the Phantom, Angel of Music. I love Chrisitne's voice, and I have practiced long and hard to try to match it. One day, an ex-boyfriend heard me singing the song with this reference, and told me that I was his Angel of Music, because he loved the way I sang. I rather liked that compliment, and so I decided to call myself that, though I ditched the boyfriend. Too immature.

My Regards,
    Joanne

• Preston
    Preston

I chose Preston becuase on the Internet Movie Data Base http://www.imdb.com my screen name is Preston-10, so if you're ever on the boards around there look me up, I post stuff about movies all the time there. I originally chose the name "Preston" in honor of one of my favorite classic film directors: Preston Sturges. I also like the name Preston because it's a good, strong name... like me.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

(OMG...Preston, do you really look like that? That'll work!)

I chose "Trotafox" because I used to teach ballroom dancing. At our parties, when we asked a gentleman to dance, we sometimes said "Would you like to trotafox" instead of "Would you like to fox trot". (((())) Corny, I know. But they liked it.

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

I was born with spock eyebrows. Although teased as a kid, I refused to pluck or shape them like most girls would. I have 10 bros and sisters, so I guess I liked standing out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit