Oh May We Ever Live Up To Our Chosen Name!

by Englishman 75 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

My handle was 'Manic' on Wit.net. I tried to stir things gently over there......which wasn't always easy because I was always getting told off by Aisne, bless her cotton panties.

I used to fly over to H2o now and then...but wouldn't use the same handle in case I got rumbled. I used ISP then......In Search of Peace and have continued. If I ever get Df'd or Da'd I will post my real name etc.

ISP

• riz
    riz

Tracy,

Yeah- where do I get these crazy ideas? You and Dana are always so meek and demure. You remind me of me.

love ya,

riz

• Kristen
    Kristen

I didn't want to submit myself to a public disfellowshipping from the "real" JW boards by bringing over my old nickname. They get pretty uptight when you veer off the narrow, cramped road (right, Prisca . Kristen is the name I've always wanted. Perfect timing for a new chapter in my life.

Kristen

• SatanSpawn
    SatanSpawn

Ah was given life by a self-fulfillin' prophecy. Y'all's resident voice o' God kep' on callin' ol' COMF a demon, and callin' 'im a demon, til sho nuff he split and turnt inta two differnt bein's. Ah lef' him to all dat speculatin' bout life, and studyin' over the meanin' o' dis and dat, tryin' ta make sense of it all. Ah'm here f'only one reason: because mah sweet mama prophetess went t'rough all dem labor pains 'n' gave birf to me. An' dat explain da name.

SS

• bajarama
    bajarama

my initials B.A.

wife's J.A.

son's R.A.

daugther's M.A.

And you thought I lived on the cost of baja.

bajarama

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

baja Does this mean any one of you can post in your name?

Cheers,
    Ozzie (truth in advertising class)

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy,

Seems I've been waiting all my life. Waiting to leave my childhood family, waiting til my kids were old enough to leave my first husband, waiting on Jehovah, waiting for the system to end.

Then the Big One......we had a really lousy business dealing with our local elders (bought our KH). We trusted them as a group - for we thought as a group, they would be honest. Individually, there's a couple of thieves in there - and we knew it - particularily the PO. All the business meetings were conducted in the KH, and they demanded we say prayer before & after asking for Jehovah to be there. And then they lied, swindled,......

Long & short - we got screwed, but didn't figure it out until about two years afterwards. Then we wrote our beloved Society (they told us to - we called). They said give them some time to sort through it - after a year, we finally had our lawyer call them (it was a business deal) - and they told our lawyer we did it all wrong - but our lawyer did get a sermon on Mathew for an hour.

We played all our cards, appealled to the Society for justice - and they said they would answer us - that was about 1.5 years ago.

I'm still "waiting." On this issue - I think it's a goner I'll be "waiting" til the cows come home, eh?

waiting

• idaho
    idaho

Dear bboyneko

man them norweigan girls are HOT!!

Thanks for your view of the Norwegian female species.
    Unfortunately, I cannot verify your viewpoint since I
    married.. (also to one of the same species)

Hilsen
    I hold (only my wife's) fanny
    Finn

• idaho
    idaho

Nut's

My wife just saw what I wrote..

This is just a CORRECTION to my last reply

Yes, Dan, Norwegian women are HOT, most of all my wife.

Isn't that correct dear....?

Now Jan, Kent and other Norwegians, don't get
    tempted to disproof this viewpoint, since my wife
    just enrolled in the National Norwegian rolling pin
    competition. Norwegian women are HOT and BRUTAL!

Suddenly I know how "Hagar the horrible" feels....

Hilsen
    I hold (hopefully, still, and only my HOT wife's) fanny
    Finn

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

(((idaho)))

Oh, you will *so* fit in around here...

Welcome, and tell your wife 'hello'

Reagan

I am the master of my fate/I am the captain of my soul.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit