a wind of change

by stillajwexelder 107 Replies latest members private

• wasasister
    wasasister
    My forum. My rules. Don't like it? Then go elsewhere.

Many have, either by their own choice, or yours.

Some of us really love this place, Simon. We have great affection for the wonderful board you created and we want to see it stay strong and wecoming. Lately, it seems more than a few feel less than welcome.

A few of the "shit stirrers" and "trouble makers" are sincere individuals who value what you've built here and don't want to see it ruined because of petty, emotional, and hasty decisions. The mark of a true friend is they will call you on your BS instead of lying to your face about how wonderful you are.

I'd like to be open about what I see happening, but I hold back out of respect or maybe cowardice. I like having access here and I don't want to force a confrontation with you.

But if you were my little brother and I observed you alienating good people, I'd give you a loving slap upside they head and say, "Wise up, Kiddo. You're being a brat."

That's what I would say...but won't.

Wasa

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Dave,

I just got done reaming on the mod board (so this just might be one of my last posts) and I didn't want to go without trying to help you pull you pomp out of your ous. Yes, you can be a pompus ass at times and I know you enjoy that fact. But, I also think you carry it a bit too far at times.

Don't we all Dave?

You also say you are not a mod, give me a break, you post more on the mod board than I do. Just because you do not delete people or lock threads dosent mean you are not one who has access to the mod board or use it's privileges.

Dave, perhaps you might show me the last time that I moderated on this Board? I may post to the admin section, but that does not make me a moderator, and as you know you are not the only one who has issues with the way this board is run on occasion. I dance to *no persons* tune either in my personal or my board life.

As you will NOW note the person who started this thread has admitted that he is not speaking plainly because he is SCARED too. My 'pomposity' serves its purpose far more than either of you imagined. If you think that I am shallow enough to have made an issue out of this because of any other reason, you do not know me at all, not even as much as you think you do. This goes for Wasasister as well.

So I renew my request that stillanxjwelder has the courage to speak his mind, or shut up.

HS

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I chose to not put up with any shit as is my right.

My forum. My rules. Don't like it? Then go elsewhere.

Actually Simon,

You are hosting the forum and for that I'm sure we're all grateful, although we have a strange way of showing it. But it isn't your forum. You see, without all the posters you would have a blank discussion board. If you require strict adherance to your way of thinking then you will, in effect, still have a blank discussion board.

TimB

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Marxist megalomaniacs aren't noted historically for their sense of "balance"

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

im lost

• Simon
    Simon

Well, the people who can't behave civily would go but they I wouldn't miss them.

Really exjwelderwhatever ... this is all over your "where did our swearing topic go"? Be honest and stop dicking around the subject.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

tyydyy,

Typical......HS. Reading between the lines. I thought it was clear what EX was trying to say. I think it's you that might need a map. Meanwhile maybe you should take a chill pill.

I suggest that you read stillanxjwelder's last post in which he admitted that *fear* was his reason for innuendo. I need no map as I clearly saw this issue for what it was right from the start, just as I see your own part in this quite clearly. You play to the crowds as if people cannot see what you are doing. Believe me, you are not that clever at reading maps, or even drawing them.

Try to maintain a civil conversation. Please.

I presume that you think that your instructions will have some sort of effect on me.....lol I only listen to advice from people that I have some sort of respect for, or who have at least earned it. You have not reached that lofty height yet son.

HS

• Simon
    Simon

The bottom line is that I am a bit tired of "the usual suspects" doing the usual nonsense.

This optic is a prime example. It is complete bullshit by someone who simply has a bee in their bonnet over some petty childish nonsense but doesn't have the balls or the maturity to ask about it sensibly and instead starts sideway comments that don't address the real issue.

You still smarting because I stopped the immature 'swearing' game? Tough. Grow up and stop being a ponce.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    im lost

Then might I suggest you step away before the bullets start flying.

• Simon
    Simon
    I suggest that you read stillanxjwelder's last post in which he admitted that *fear* was his reason for innuendo

Yes, he has put that - but that doesn't make it true.

The REAL reason that he is not being honest over what this is all about is that it would make him look like some silly child.

"they stopped us swearing, boo hoo "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit