a wind of change

by stillajwexelder 107 Replies latest members private

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    HS: You know I love you, but sometimes you can be a pompous ass.

You must admit, I am jolly good at what I do.

His Pomparse Majesty - HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    sorry I have irritated you Mr Moderator Hilary Step Sir - oh if only you realized just exactly how precisely you are making my point . But I refuse to get personal like you just did

Somehow I have trouble imagining you illustrating a map from your bathroom to your kitchen without help. Your thread is saturated with innuendo and its intention imho is on trouble. If you have something to say, have the courage to say it without appearing as if you are privy to information that others are not. HS PS - Despite the description that appears at my avatar, I am not a moderator on this board and have not been for two years. I hoipe that you can join the dots on that one too.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Typical......HS. Reading between the lines. I thought it was clear what EX was trying to say. I think it's you that might need a map. Meanwhile maybe you should take a chill pill.

Try to maintain a civil conversation. Please.

TimB

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I appologize Mr Forum Assistant sir -trust me I do not lack courage I did not realize you were so pedantic

If you have something to say, have the courage to say it

Er now just think REALLY carefully about this statement - think about the wind of change - and tell me hand on heart if I could really do this without getting banned

• wasasister
    wasasister
    You must admit, I am jolly good at what I do.

I just calls 'em as I seez 'em. And yes, you are.

• Simon
    Simon

Yawn

• seven006
    seven006

HS,

I respect the hell out of you and you are one of my favorite people on this board but sometimes you have your royal scepter shoved so far up your ass you can only taste gold.

I just got done reaming on the mod board (so this just might be one of my last posts) and I didn't want to go without trying to help you pull you pomp out of your ous. Yes, you can be a pompus ass at times and I know you enjoy that fact. But, I also think you carry it a bit too far at times. You also say you are not a mod, give me a break, you post more on the mod board than I do. Just because you do not delete people or lock threads dosent mean you are not one who has access to the mod board or use it's privileges.

When in the hell is this place going to back to the balance it once had when innuendoes stop and cutting through the shit and getting to the point comes back in style?

I'm on a roll today, I fell like I'm roller bladeing to the gallows.

Dave

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

When in the hell is this place going to back to the balance it once had - -- can not come soon enough for me

• Simon
    Simon

Define 'balance'.

I chose to not put up with any shit as is my right.

My forum. My rules. Don't like it? Then go elsewhere.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

Achoo!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit