What Was Your Greatest "Privilege" In The Organization?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Many that didn't like her called her "Mike Hunt". And they said it many many times---over and over again.

• franklin J
    franklin J

HAH!

• minimus
    minimus

Bad, huh ?

• fairchild
    fairchild

Being female, my greatest privilege was being allowed to open my mouth every once in a while when questions were asked during the book study or WT study.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i was p o aswell...couldnt understand what the big deal was about that...got ousted by another elder who had sulked when i got the job (privelege) and so badmouthed me to the co so the holy spirit appointed him next co visit...he was useless...useless i tell you...never has the phrase- promoted to ones level of incompetence been more applicable

• minimus
    minimus

Females in the organization are pretty useless. As far as the org. is cncerned, all they can do is preach and be helped by the elders. If there are any "Blondie" types, they will be viewed as "Jezebels"-----especially if they're smarter than the men.

• jula71
    jula71

I was a sound guy and a mic guy and was in 2 dramas.....before I was deemed weak

• Honesty
    Honesty

I consider myself as being blessed by Joe Hoba because the greatest privilege he gave me was refuting and upholding by use of scriptures and WTS material that the affiliation between the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and the United Nations was, at best, hypocritical and in all reality was apostasy and heresy on their part. It was such a RUSH to hear the Crooklyn, NY Service Department and 2 local elders stutter and speak in small mouse like voices when they admitted under intense pressure it would be improper if an individual JW had done the things the GB had with the UN.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

My greatest privilege was nearly getting into a fistfight with an "unbelieving mate" who used to drive into the KH parking lot when I had "parking lot duty" when he tried to play bumper cars with the friends' parked cars and otherwise act like a maniac.

Other than that I handled sound, ran mics, coordinated the stage, and maybe placed 3 books in my entire life. But I was always invited to parties. :D

• minimus
    minimus

Cygnus, I'm glad you didn't hit him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit