What Was Your Greatest "Privilege" In The Organization?

by minimus 126 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Maybe because you are always at the edge of losing them?

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I was a slave girl in a drama with an actual speaking, er I mean, lip-syncing part. At the time I thought how "privileged" I was to be in a drama with my hubbieslave girl), we had a very good time with the group rehearsing and having get-to-gethers afterwards. It was one of the few times I actually felt I "fit in".

Otherwise, I was one of the bottom feeders in the congregation.

Cathy L.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I once conducted the WT "study" when all the elders were at the Kingdom Service School and I was a member of a committee of a "Stand Firm"-exhibition.

After the exhibition I faded. It was my intention to finish the "Standfirm"-exhibition before fading.

• franklin J
    franklin J

...being able to talk directly to Jehovah ....of course he never listened. And if "he" was listening; never bothered to answer me.....

..I told him there had been some mistake; instead of being a full time pioneer, I should have been on a giant yacht in the Mediterranean.....my complaint was never acknowledged.

...SO I TOOK MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE...

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i had the watchtower at a circuit assembly...about baptism....the two items that are least listened to at a circuit assembly....so i based it on braveheart....they can take our lives but they cant take our dedication...i rocked...people were actually talking about it after..some one said i should have painted my face...went to baptism after and in the silence someone in a row above me shouted down..great watchtower,,,,,,,,much to the annoyance of the d.o.....not that someone shouted but cos it wasnt about him...........never got another assembly part

• JustMeNonJDub
    JustMeNonJDub

My greatest "privledge" was handling mics, and Aux. Pioneering, along with numerous parts at the Circuit Assemblies and District Conventions. I was up for MS once, however I was voted down because I was not considered mature enough, by the Service Overseer (whose son was publicly reproved for pre-marital sex) and had married a non-JW girl.

Cleavage duty, aka "handling the mics." I loved looking at all that cleavage under the guise of passing a mic to someone.

• new boy
    new boy

I was in N.Y bethel.

In 1970-1972 I work in the laundry.

So washing everyone dirty underware was my "privilege" of service.

We used to call them "twinks", because when you open them up there was a surprize in every package!

My biggest thrill was holding brother Knorrs drawers with his # "33" stamped on them, dare I look inside?

New boy

"499" was my key #

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Cleavage duty, aka "handling the mics."

Brilliant!!!!!!! Simply Brilliant

• logansrun
    logansrun

I wrote the Insight book*.

~Bradley

*(volume 2)

Share this