Are the Society planning a 'Pledge of Allegiance'? IT MAY BE TRUE!

by nicolaou 90 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• catchthis
    catchthis

The WTS is losing and they know it. That is why the lines in the sand are being drawn. They need to see how many "true" soldiers they have on their side.

Think about it - How many witnesses WILL sign simply due to group conformity pressure? The pressure of losing thier friends and family is too great if they are not already prepared for it. Peer pressure worked on 90% of us in our teenage years, didn't it? Now that we're grown and have ties to even more friends and family, we have much more to lose. How did you feel about having your blood card signed at the book study? Did you tell your conductor that you would do it on your own? Or did you participate with the group as was expected of you to do? Face it, many witnesses want to be accepted by other witnesses and they will do whatever is necessary to gain that favor.

• minimus
    minimus

THIS THREAD IS BOGUS!!!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*Thwacks Nicolaou*

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

It's not real people - see above.

C'mon Min', you haven't lost your sense of humour have you? Are you just sore because you were caught out? No harm was intended and if anyone here has truly suffered then you have my sincere apologies.

Nic'

[sheepish but not too ashamed]

• mustang
    mustang

"nic":

you've got a decent future as a "JW ghost-writer", it seems. You could become Brooklyn's "St. Nicholaus"

Mustang

• catchthis
    catchthis

Arrrgh!!

I still stand by what I said though. The WTS probably gets most of their ideas from this board anyways. They are reading this thread right now thinking, "By joe, I think they are on to something here."

Bastard!!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Nic, it wouldn't have generated so many responses if it weren't so believable.

Someone should change the name on this thread though.

Sherry

• minimus
    minimus

When some persons say certain things, I tend to accept them as being truthful. I never viewed you as someone that should not be believed. Yes, you did fool me---once.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

*Thwacks Nicolaou again*

• jula71
    jula71

Is my face red............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit