Are the Society planning a 'Pledge of Allegiance'? IT MAY BE TRUE!

by nicolaou 90 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• catchthis
    catchthis

Now the WTS is reading this thread thinking, "Those dumbasses will fall for anything!!"

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think it would have been funnier if it had been posted on April 1st instead of March 29th. lol.

GBL

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Its not april 1 though? You cant have an A F joke before april 1? WTF I'm pissed now.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Now the WTS is reading this thread thinking, "Those dumbasses will fall for anything!!"

You never know. They may be reading this thread and thinking it's a good idea. If they ever do it we know who to blame. Walter

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well I had wanted it to run for 72 hours then I'd have revealed all - probably would've ended up horse-whipped and hung from the gallows though.

Nic'

• undercover
    undercover

Whew! I almost posted a serious thought on this thread without reading all of the posts. Glad I decided to scan them.

Even if it wasn't a joke, I doubt seriously that the WTS would do anything like that. They are too benign of a cult. They like to use subliminal ways of coercing people to obey. An ultimatum would cause too many to defect and really hurt their donations coming in.

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

Elsewhere:

*** Puts right hand on crotch ***

That pledge to the WT was hilarious~!

• catchthis
    catchthis
    They like to use subliminal ways of coercing people to obey. An ultimatum would cause too many to defect and really hurt their donations coming in.

An ultimatum is being asked, "Do you believe that Jehovah is using the FDS as we know it today?" A simple yes or no decides your fate forever within the org.

• minimus
    minimus

That question regarding the FDS is regularly asked to see if you are still "one of us".

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Then why get baptized?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit