Arrowstar - needs our help...

by Jim_TX 100 Replies latest jw friends

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

wanderlustguy -

What did I tell you about leaving? See what happens??

Lisa

p.s. you have a PM

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Saltines & ranch dressing? Ain't been there, but I've been down to canned tuna & macaroni before. And my oldest brother lived on peanut butter & ice cubes for a while. Lisa, how ar is it to Greenville? Isn't that just a ways east of Dallas along I-30? One of my customers has an office there. Not sure if they're hiring in Texass right now, but ...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hello !!! Did you receive my letter ??? It should have been there by now Let me know please gal (((hug)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Dan -

Greenville? It's around here somewhere. At this point, no distance is too great.

Lisa

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yeah guys... right now - let's focus on gettin Lisa a new job.

Yall know that the best way to get one - especially nowadays - is through friends - or a referral.

So - c'mon. Think. Lots of folks live in/near Dallas...

Regards,

Jim TX

• morty
    morty

I'm rooting for ya Arrow......

I know some where along the line a job will come into trust for you.....

(((hugs))))

Morty

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Let the joyous news be spread.....

I have a temp assignment that starts tomorrow!!

That's right, folks. I got a call from one of the agencies and they said. "What's your availability? I've got something I'd like to run past you." So, they give the details and I say, "Well, heck yeah, send my resume over there." To which he replied, "I don't have to because if you want it, you can start tomorrow."

Hot dayum!! I'm back, baby!!

Ok, I know y'all want details, so here it is:

It's an open-ended assignment supporting the execs in technology department of ....(drumroll, please)....Southwest Airlines. Great stars above, can it get any sweeter? (well, it could pay better. But, what's that saying about a bird in hand and a gift horse?) It's half the distance of any assignment I've had so far. It's casual attire. Not business attire...casual attire. Yeah...I could go to work wearin' shorts. Of course, I don't want to scare my co-workers, but I could if I wanna!! And there is the obvious perk of free travel, if it goes perm.

You know, just the fact that there will be money coming in the house makes me giddy with delight. But, what is bringing a tear to my eye right now is the generosity and loving support I received from y'all. So many heroes and angels. I can't thank you enough.

((Jim)) A special thank you goes out to you, hon.

Much love and a happydance

Lisa

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

HURRAY!

congrats.. thats just wonderful news! hugs

• fairchild
    fairchild

That is great news, I am very happy for you!!

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Good fer yew, gurl ! I've heard SW Airlines is a very friendly place to work, too. Congrats !

The Rabbits

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit