Arrowstar - needs our help...

by Jim_TX 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yall... I just was talking with Arrowstar... she is sans job right now...

She told me that she is eating Saltines and Ranch Dressing.

Okay... I _know_ there's a boatload of ex-JWs up there in Dallas... yall think it might be possible to get her some real food?

Also - if anyone knows of a job opening that she might qualify for... could yall get in touch with her - and let her know?

I'm kinda feeling helpless down here in San Antonio... but I'm gonna try to help - where I can.

She told me that she didn't want to let anyone know... so, Lisa - I apologize for doing this, but you need help.

C'mon Dallas folks - yall know Lisa - can you help her out?

Regards,

Jim TX

• Brummie
    Brummie

Arrow is one of my biatches, she gorra be helped, pleeeeeeeease help her. being 4000 or more miles away poses a problem for me.....darn.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Hey Jim...now that your in deep doo doo tell what Arrow has been doing for work? What is she looking for?

Lisa...hey Girl! you need anything you know how to PM us!

~Hill

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hugs arrowstar i've been there. (not far from there now lol) .. jim how nice of you to post this for her! i 'm sure she'll get lots of help!

i wish i was in a position to help.

• Satanus
    Satanus

She's a

S

• Valis
    Valis

land o' goshen! Thanks for letting us know Jim. We love Arrowstar and I for one couldn't stand to see her or her son go without. I will gladly lend a hand if someone will PM me with her phone number. Also, myroomate works for the St. Vincent De Paul center at the Cahtolic church he attends. I know for a fact we could get her hooked up there and well just plain help out easy enough.

OK, so let's get with it ya'll and see if we can rustle up some viddles and maybe a bit more for Lisa. Calling ALL TEXANS!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Jim,

Please let me know how I can help.

Jeannie

• FMZ
    FMZ

Valis, you've got a PM mate.

Wondering about a possible paypal account to send a couple bucks to for groceries?

KJ

• fairchild
    fairchild

FMZ, I was wondering about the same thing. I don't work with paypal, but if there's an address, I'd be happy to send a modest donation. If we all send something, it might be a great help.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Count us in. Valis, I'll PM you my new work number (can't remember if you have it or not), and I'll call Lisa tomorrow and see what we can do.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit