Arrowstar - needs our help...

by Jim_TX 100 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

[*smacks Valis upside the head with Catfish Bait*] You're terrific, bro.

Nina

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Valis,

You have a positively evil sense of humor... crackers and hidden valley. Well, at least you bought her the name brand. lol

J

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Good job O Beloved District Overbeer

You da man!

• pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

Valis could you pm me and let me know if I can stiil give a hand?

Arrow ((((((HUGS))))))

P2

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Yes, thanks to our dear Valis, I have upgrade to name brand foods instead on generic brand. We'll be eatin' high on the hog now!!

I am overwhelmed by this outpouring of love and support from everyone here. I start to tear up everytime I think about it. Never let it be said that there is no goodness to be found in this old world. I'm here to shout it from the rooftops that there is a generousity and innate goodness in people.

I can't thank you enough for all the kindness shown to me. I promise to you each and everyone of you that somehow I will repay the kindness shown to me during this time of need.

Much love to all of you,

Lisa

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

confusedjw,

GF - are you a witch?

Yes indeed

Well, I'm more of a conjure root doctor spiritual worker.

I don't call myself a witch any more, because a lot of people who could benefit from witchcraft magic spiritual work back away from "witchcraft".

BTW, Arrowstar, your candle was just finishing when I arrived home from a Seder at 8 pm. That's about twice as long as I expected. Some obstacles in the way, apparently (I can just hear you saying, "Well, duh.") Wasn't home to watch the candle burn - I'll report on tomorrow's candle. I'm starting to get interested in this project.

gently feral

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    (I can just hear you saying, "Well, duh.")

or there is the ever populat, "Ya think?"

8pm your time is 10pm my time. I was just getting home with the groceries that Valis procured along with a gallon of milk, a loaf of bread and fresh fruits & veggies. Hell, I even saved $8.48 with my Kroger Plus card.

You don't realize what a thrill it is to open your icebox or pantry and see that you'll be able to put food on your table for your family this weekend. We must never forget the little things we take for granted like a roof over our heads and food in our family's belly.

Always be thankful

Lisa

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((((Lisa)))))))))))))) we love ya !!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Arrowstar- Isn't it amazing how times that we are most down on our luck are also times that we can feel most blessed? What an awesome group of people this is!

I'm a big fan of the "Pay it Forward" concept. Repay a good deed by helping someone else when you are able... keep the chain of kindness going.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

I'm a big fan of "pay it forward" myself. And that's exactly what I have done before and intend to keep doing. This is a prime example of what you put out to the Universe will come back to you. "What goes around...Comes around"

I have been truly blessed with all the support and kindness shown to me. Truly blessed.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit