Arrowstar - needs our help...

by Jim_TX 100 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hey! Things get pushed down quick in this forum...

Back to the top (BTTT)

Jim TX

• fairchild
    fairchild

bttt

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

oh my stars...

I don't know what to say.

And, as y'all know too well, that doesn't happen very often. I'm touched. Yes, it's true about the saltines and ranch dressing (it's not all that bad). There is some food in the house, but I've been saving it for when I have my son the next two weekends. You know, chicken in the freezer to fix. Box of mac and cheese for a side dish. That sort of thing. He's a teenage boy who has discovered his appetite. I was saving the meal type stuff for when he's here.

oh lord, this all sounds so bad when you put it in print.

(((Jim))) You are far too good to this old gal.

(((Everyone)))

Now, if y'all will excuse me for just a moment....I have something in my eye

Lisa

• FMZ
    FMZ

((((((((Arrow))))))))) Love ya :X

FMZ

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, didn't I just buy plenty of new magic supplies from The Lucky Mojo Curio Company!

Lisa would appreciate that kind of thing, I know. So tell her I'm dressing a candle with Lucky 13 oil, gold sand and other good stuff tomorrow afternoon.

Let me know when there's an actual place to point actual cash money, too.

gently feral

• Valis
    Valis

Lisa do you have a paypal account? Some people have been asking and if you do it could make it quicker to get to you or it might force you to pay me a visit as I will gladly accept and then give it to you. One pinch is all I will charge..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

(((((((((((((Arrow))))))))))))))))we love you Please PM me the paypal add so we can help Sheila n her Thunder

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

gently feral -

You know me so well. Thank you.

Valis -

Paypal account. You know, I had one of those when I was selling swords and daggers on eBay but there was some fraud on it and I believe it was cancelled for my protection by eBay. I have a ProPay account that I run credit cards with for my MaryKay. I had a huge sale last week but that money went for the car payment.

A pinch, eh? No sacrifice is too great for a mom to make sure there's food on the table and a roof over the head of her child.

Lisa

• hubert
    hubert

Can someone p.m. me an address to help my fellow forum lady?

((((arrowstar))))

Hubert

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Valis -

I'll give you a call in the afternoon.

(((((((Everyone)))))))) Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit