Arrowstar - needs our help...

by Jim_TX 100 Replies latest jw friends

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Well, your 4th candle burned smoothly and uneventfully last night, and didn't take forever, either.

However, I have been cut back to 16 hours a week at work. Well, my only fault in the matter is working for a firm that gives such crappy customer service.

Magically, though, I'm inclined to think that St. Expedite was getting at me. I brought him in on your project and was slow paying him back.

gently feral

P.S.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Gently Feral -

I'm sorry to hear about the cutback in hours. Magically, I'll do what I can from this end to help. Thank you so much for all you've done to help me.

Lisa

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Thanx so much, Lisa - but I'm more inclined to look for a better job than get this one back. Working conditions here are demoralizing and management culture seems to be mostly smiling incompetence.

GentlyFeral

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Then another job...a better job it will be!

Lisa

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    management culture seems to be mostly smiling incompetence

LOL! OMG, this is all too familiar.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

There are smiles?? You're lucky.

Wait...the smiles could be from the double-digit IQ.

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Well, the temp assignment ended yesterday. But, that's ok. It was a miserable place anyway. The work served its purpose. I worked a lot of hours in a short time and that will be a big help with the rent coming due.

Thank you all for kind words and generous help. I could not have made it without you.

Much love and many thanks

Lisa

• talesin
    talesin

Lisa,

I haven't read the whole thread, but am so happy you are doing better.

Just for anyone reading this, I recently was helped out by some forum members in the same way, and would like to acknowledge Kwintestal and Heart2Heart.

Have always felt a bond with you, dearest Arrow, and it's good to know that we are together in having folks who care enough to help us when we are having a rough time.

((((((hugs to you and the thread))))))

t

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral
    Well, the temp assignment ended yesterday. But, that's ok. It was a miserable place anyway.

Interesting: Yesterday's candle, the last I had planned to burn, was slower than usual - but still a clean burn.

We need to do some serious uncrossing work.

gently feral

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Man o man, I'm gona for a little while and look what happens, I miss out. If someone will PM me an address I'd like to help out too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit