Arrowstar - needs our help...

by Jim_TX 100 Replies latest jw friends

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

(((lisa))) Let this show how much you are loved.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Arrowstar,,,,,,,,,,,,I sent you a pm.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))

love,

purps

hang in there!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Rally round the flag boys, it's time for action.

Lisa

• Valis
    Valis

I checked my paypal this morning and just since last night our friends have collected some bucks for Lisa! w00t! I'm goin to Mexico!!!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i dont even know who you are but if you need help then count me in....someone will have to explain one word at a time how to do this paypal thing though cos i dont have the first damn clue....im new to the world

• morty
    morty

((((((((Arrowstar)))))))))

Valis, you have a pm........

• morty
    morty

BTT, since this board moves so fast these days.....

All our few pennies , nickles, dimes, and loonies put together will add up for our girl.....

Smile my friend, it will get better....

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Lisa, I was out of work for six months and am still struggling to feed two people on a one paycheck family. I know how it feels to be tight......Jim is a thoughtful guy. Can't send money, but, will help any other way I can, including sending lots of powerful loving vibes and such....... Love and hugs, Terri

• TheListener
    TheListener

I want to help out!! Please someone pm me how to do Paypal.

Arrowstar, I'm sorry you're going through this right now. It seems that there are many here who can't wait to help.

It makes me feel really good to see such an outpouring of love and concern and such a helpful attitude by people the society thinks are evil and selfish. Those B%#$#*&^rds wouldn't know a good hearted person if one kicked them in the shin. ((((hmmmm, I might try that))))))

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

This really warms my heart....each and everyone of you put a smile on my face today knowing that there are good people in this world (I already knew that..but nice to see so many of you in one place!) Thank you Travis for taking care of your part in this..and Lisa...you know how I feel about you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit