New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

under 74... I will try, patience is not my strong point.

..........................I will keep quiet with the lad. Not speak evermore until I am spoken to...It will be a great conversation!

• bebu
    bebu
    hey DFed,

You don't have to talk to me. I am so Df'ed. Three times that is for sure, but I bet a lot of people are wondering why you have come here to chat? I am curious why...when you have access to my family and most all of our loved ones and I seriously have to wonder why you would keep seeking for better or more friends. Dont you have it all right now? What made you talk here?

Here ya go, sparkplug!

bebu

never-JW-therefore-never-df'ed; therefore-expecting-an-answer

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

IP_SEC thank you .. It is hard to be so overlooked.

Glad to see you can resist the charm of such an Apostababe....(yeah I got called that too) Good to see you spiritually sound!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

defd

Welcome - we like new people here.

I am not DF'd. I am not DA'd. I have never been reproved, reprimanded, rebuked, counselled, condemned either publicly or privately. I love God. I love Christ. I have spent 45 of the last 50 years of life believing what Jehovah's witnesses believe! I never made a friend outside the organization. I served as a pioneer and on the servant body for years. I have 10 or 12 public talks in my files with extensive notes that I have given dozen of times in dozens of places. I have turned in several pesky individuals who dared to violate Watchtower law, and some were Df'd for said offenses. I raised my daughter as a witness. I have read the Bible 20 or 30 times in those years as a witness. I was proud of all that until I discovered the truth about the truth! Now I am shunned and hated by my lifetime buddies, spurned on the local gossip and slander by those faithfull elders appointed by holy spirit in my congregation.

Help me!!!! if u can! Can you speak to me? I am not a sister who wants to bed meet you, but can you help me anyway?

I won't mention the UN, Child abuse, or Rand Corp scandals. Or, the faithless translation of the NWT. I promise. I would never bring up in our conversation that the Wt has attempted to void the sacrifice of Christ by taking away His mediatorship. Nor will I mention the mix and match blood policies, or those who have died for that cause. Or 1799, 1841, 1875, 1881, 1883, 1914, oops forgot 607BCE, 1919, 1920, 1925, 1935, and those failed lies promises.

So will you talk to me?

Jeff

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Welcome Aboard Defd!

I'm not disfellowshipped or DA'd so you can talk to me! =)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Thank you Bebu! Seeing the dead silence from the poster... I apologize and will leave him alone. (humble enough)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I hate to be the one who puts a damper on a good time (and I haven't read this whole thread) but I have a question for dfed:

If you are in Tennessee, why are you posting from General Motors Corporation in Detroit, Michigan? Inquiring minds want to know.

• undercover
    undercover

He said he worked for Saturn in TN. I'm sure his corporate email goes through Detroit.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Woo Hoo Big Tex.

Good detective work and defd had the gull to call me a liar.

• willyloman
    willyloman

Tennessee? Do you know Bill Bowen? Joe and Barbara Anderson? What's your take on the way that whole thing was handled?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit