New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Why do we have nine pages of people trying to deceive this poor brother, and we could not tell him straight out what this board consists of? Are we so ashamed of what we are, and what we represent, that we can not tell the truth?

I can't speak for anyone else, but for myself I refuse to use JW terminology to define myself or my life.

I used to be a Jehovah's Witness, but I am no longer. If a Witness comes upon this site, I have no problem telling them what this site is about. I see no reason to be embarassed, in point of fact I rather proud of where I am.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

CG is a very kind and generous person. I'm proud to call her my friend.

Please do not let this thread devolve into name calling.

Chris

• TheItalian
    TheItalian

NO, no, no!!! Please WAIT!! defd is a GOOD BROTHER in GOOD STANDING as we all here are!! Do not fall prey of Apostate Propaganda (tm)... or that wicked pagan practise of evoking names.."name calling"...as some would say..

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:Why do we have nine pages of people trying to deceive this poor brother

I honestly wasen't trying to decieve him.. I know he knew what the situation was with this board from the opening post, why would he just warn us not to talk to him? What could he possibly expect? It turned into a funny game because it was so tounge in cheek obvious that we were not witnesses. I don't know.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Ya I think he knew from the start.

Speaking of guys like him tho. Look at say JW Ben. That guy is an apostate and just doesnt know it yet. I think if we were more like "ya ok man thats cool" when they try to be apologist, that would give them room to open up.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    "ya ok man thats cool"

true...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So with all this "bumping and grinding" and "upright and wholesome points", do you think the girls have scared him off? A little too full-on, do ya think?

Anyhow, who's being deceived? I was upfront about having DA'ed myself, as well as suggesting he look at histories. He was quite able to look up CJ's history, as well as post emoticons. I'm half convinced it's a prank account, anyhow, but should it not be it's all been good, reasonably clean fun

Chances are he's not on a computer all day, like some of us reprobates

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Wow, this must be a record breaker or something. Viewed over 5000 times since started this morning and 13 pages already! I guess we like this guy.

Yeah, he knows what he's doing.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Personally, I don't try decieving any JWs who come here. I just want them to see that people who aren't JWs can be nice, caring people before we get labeled as "evil" because of our religious decisions.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Litle toe... Sorry if we scared him. I figured it was much less shocking than seeing your pole dance...you cute little kilt wearer you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit